Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What have you wasted calories on today?

Replies

• Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Panera Bread for lunch and a big juicy hamburger hot off the grill for dinner! Mmmmm
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    An extra serving of bubble up enchiladas at dinner that I definitely didn't need but it tasted too good not to have more! =)
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Juicy fruit ( a whole pack), 2 werther's hard candy, 2 Lindt 75% chocolate. That alone added up to 140 calories. Whadda waste :(
  • mmcorner
    mmcorner Posts: 154 Member
    Mcnuggets :-(
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    I had a poptart. Didn't realize that it was 200 calories! Probably wouldn't have wasted that many calories omit
    It was tasty though, and I did have calories for it.... bur still. :-/
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Pizza and wings at a family get together. I am super mad at myself for giving in. Yuck, I feel like I ate a rock.
  • I had a blueberry muffin from Costco today and it was almost half my daily calorie intake. Won't be doing that again!!
  • damned Pickard's Chip nuts got me today:( Soon the bag will be done and I refuse to buy more so I won't have that temptation
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Last night I made a batch of cinnamon breakfast quinoa with walnuts and raisins. I decided to divide it into 5 serving so I could eat it every day before work, but I was struggling to get through 1 serving. I should have halved it, and maybe tried to freeze the rest.
  • Bjfavara
    Bjfavara Posts: 22 Member
    Brie and water crackers left over from the holidays... I just couldn't resist - I'm so ashamed but somebody had to eat it! lol
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Sunflower seeds.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    I wouldn't say "wasted" but I had a nice pour of a local micro-brew.

JM
  • I'm saving some calories to 'waste' for a dinner party tonight - am gonna eat gravy, roast potatoes and drink red wine!
  • toast for brekkie! oh well, i enjoyed it and it's not like i have no cals left - it's the extra carbs that are annoying me! :)
  • It was yesterday but I had Jimmy Johns for lunch......never thought they could shove 900+ calories in between 2 slices of bread. Lesson learned.....was totally not worth that many calories:(
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Divine fairtrade chocolate... 70% cocoa... but it's good for me!! and it's fairtrade so I can feel virtuous a bit...can't I?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    A Tim Horton's whole wheat bagel with cream cheese. I had an oatmeal packet sitting here and decided to buy the bagel anyways. There goes 300 and some odd calories.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Nothing yet... but my day is just starting. LOL
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese on a bagel. :( I had a healthy breakfast packed up and ready to eat, but I've been sick with a cold lately and my body said, "If you don't give me an egg and cheese bagel sandwich, I will die right now" (I get strange food cravings when I'm sick). So I gave in.

That's 470 calories I'll never get back. :P But hey I was accidentally 383 calories short yesterday (1254/1637), so that sort of courts, right? :P
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    That's 470 calories I'll never get back. :P But hey I was accidentally 383 calories short yesterday (1254/1637), so that sort of courts, right? :P

Totally!