What have you wasted calories on today?

Options

Replies

• Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Panera Bread for lunch and a big juicy hamburger hot off the grill for dinner! Mmmmm
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    An extra serving of bubble up enchiladas at dinner that I definitely didn't need but it tasted too good not to have more! =)
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Juicy fruit ( a whole pack), 2 werther's hard candy, 2 Lindt 75% chocolate. That alone added up to 140 calories. Whadda waste :(
  • mmcorner
    mmcorner Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mcnuggets :-(
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I had a poptart. Didn't realize that it was 200 calories! Probably wouldn't have wasted that many calories omit
    It was tasty though, and I did have calories for it.... bur still. :-/
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pizza and wings at a family get together. I am super mad at myself for giving in. Yuck, I feel like I ate a rock.
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    I had a blueberry muffin from Costco today and it was almost half my daily calorie intake. Won't be doing that again!!
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    damned Pickard's Chip nuts got me today:( Soon the bag will be done and I refuse to buy more so I won't have that temptation
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Last night I made a batch of cinnamon breakfast quinoa with walnuts and raisins. I decided to divide it into 5 serving so I could eat it every day before work, but I was struggling to get through 1 serving. I should have halved it, and maybe tried to freeze the rest.
  • Bjfavara
    Bjfavara Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Brie and water crackers left over from the holidays... I just couldn't resist - I'm so ashamed but somebody had to eat it! lol
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sunflower seeds.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say "wasted" but I had a nice pour of a local micro-brew.

JM
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    I'm saving some calories to 'waste' for a dinner party tonight - am gonna eat gravy, roast potatoes and drink red wine!
  • baycityroller
    Options
    toast for brekkie! oh well, i enjoyed it and it's not like i have no cals left - it's the extra carbs that are annoying me! :)
  • bybybelly
    Options
    It was yesterday but I had Jimmy Johns for lunch......never thought they could shove 900+ calories in between 2 slices of bread. Lesson learned.....was totally not worth that many calories:(
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Divine fairtrade chocolate... 70% cocoa... but it's good for me!! and it's fairtrade so I can feel virtuous a bit...can't I?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    A Tim Horton's whole wheat bagel with cream cheese. I had an oatmeal packet sitting here and decided to buy the bagel anyways. There goes 300 and some odd calories.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet... but my day is just starting. LOL
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese on a bagel. :( I had a healthy breakfast packed up and ready to eat, but I've been sick with a cold lately and my body said, "If you don't give me an egg and cheese bagel sandwich, I will die right now" (I get strange food cravings when I'm sick). So I gave in.

That's 470 calories I'll never get back. :P But hey I was accidentally 383 calories short yesterday (1254/1637), so that sort of courts, right? :P
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That's 470 calories I'll never get back. :P But hey I was accidentally 383 calories short yesterday (1254/1637), so that sort of courts, right? :P

Totally!