Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    13090461.jpg
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I only have a middle letter J. No full middle name. My parents liked to say it was so my brothers and I could choose our own. None of us ever did, and unfortunately for my youngest brother his letter is Y.
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Elaine. No. I never liked it. It's just not me.

Hey - mines Elaine too! It doesn't fit my personality either but when was around a year old we moved to a new neighborhood and met an Elaine who turned out to be like a second Mom to me so the name grew on me :). I haven't thought of her in awhile... Thanks OP for the memory!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Anne
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Ellen don't like it at all
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Mine is Dale...and I like it. My mother was a librarian and got it from a book. Callie Dale, means most beautiful valley. :)

My middle name is also Dale. It's after my dad, which is cool, except I'm a girl. :)
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Salaheddine - kids take father's first name lol, I dont mind it =)
  • Leahjanellethomson
    Options
    My Middle name is Janelle!!!!!!! i really dont think it fits with my name but what do u no im stuck with it for life!!!!!:sad: :drinker: :laugh:
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Mine is Desiree which I have not seen up here yet. I actually like it better than my first name, Glenda.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    mine is Mandy .. its ok, i dont hate it :)

If i ever have a girl tho, im calling her Lily sofia (and our surname is Lynch) Lily - means pure sofia - means wise (and also the capital of bulgaria and myself and my husband went there on honeymoon) and lynch means always faithful :) i think the meaning behind it all will make it special :)
  • candu129
    candu129 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lee...I don't hate it!! It's ok!! Lol

Mine is Lee, too. Yes, the masculine "Lee" named for an uncle. I have always liked it!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    mine is Genevieve - Kelly-Ann Genevieve (although I've dropped the -Ann before I got to high school...)

my younger sister's first name is Jennifer - which is the English version of Genevieve...always found that funny....
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Victoria! :heart: I like it... it didn't belong to anyone, but that's ok I guess. :smile:
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Michelle,, I don't actually use my last name anymore. Unless I absolutely have to.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Jean.. Its my moms middle name also and was my grandmothers first name.. On another note, we did the same thing with my son. His middle name is the same as my husbands and my FIL has it as his first name.
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    I haven't got a middle name :(
  • jry0778
    jry0778 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is Rose... it was my Grandmother's first name. I never got to meet her. I hated it growing up, but love it now. My daughter's are Isabella Francesca (Francesca after my dad who passed - he was Joseph Francis) and Gabriella Rose (Rose after me!)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Rose. It doesn't stink ;-0
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Michelle. :)

Me too....but Jennifer Michelle is quite the mouthful but I've gotten used to it.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Middle name is Elsbeth --- no no not Elisabeth or Elizabeth. I don't HATE it, but I am happy its not my first name.

One of my names ALWAYS gets messed up on ID.