Peanut Butter!

Options

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I have eaten a lot PB with pickles sandwhiches in my day.

Don't knock it until ya try it.

I am now hooked on Smuckers organic PB myself Jeannie.
    Hmm! Well it appears I have missed out on a treat!!! :laugh:

No better time than now to try it. That wont look at you as funny while your preggo.

:glasses:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Ohhh yes, peanut butter on a waffle is great!!! I like to make a little waffle sandwich with peanut butter in the middle of my whole grain waffles!! :love: :love:

And yes, if we eat peanut butter, we are "Smart chicks!" :wink: :laugh: Just my own humble opinion though!! :tongue:

That's my daily breakfast, Tam!!! I give myself a cinnamon waffle every now and then for a treat. :heart:
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I saw this topic and had to post. LOVE PB! Straight off the spoon (great before a run) and my latest is PB - banana smoothies, a little vanilla yogurt, apple juice and crushed ice. SOOOOOO good.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just had a slice of wheat bread with peanut butter!! :love: :love:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I just found something heavenly the other day... dark chocolate peanut butter. I got it at Meijer. It's made by this restaurant out in NY called Peanut Butter and Co. All they serve are different kinds of peanut butter sandwiches (what's that? you all want to go on a pilgrimage? OK :laugh: ). It's absolutely delicious with strawberry or raspberry jelly or bananas on a sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn......
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I have eaten a lot PB with pickles sandwhiches in my day.

Don't knock it until ya try it.

I am now hooked on Smuckers organic PB myself Jeannie.

I used to eat PB and Miracle Whip sandwiches, so I am in no place to judge!
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    I just found something heavenly the other day... dark chocolate peanut butter. I got it at Meijer. It's made by this restaurant out in NY called Peanut Butter and Co. All they serve are different kinds of peanut butter sandwiches (what's that? you all want to go on a pilgrimage? OK :laugh: ). It's absolutely delicious with strawberry or raspberry jelly or bananas on a sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn......

Holy Heaven! :heart:
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    I used to have a crippling addiction to the PB. I would wake up in the middle of the night craving it. I would then sneak into the kitchen and eat it out of the jar over the sink with a spoon in my mouth, hunched over like a crazy person in the moonlight...

that being said, I no longer keep large quantities of peanut butter in my house.

:laugh:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I tried Natural Skippy as a result of this thread and like it! Also, I have been a big fan of and still am just less often of pb and bacon sandwiches......has to be crispy though and even turkey bacon will work!
  • ngwife4life
    Options
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    grilled peanut butter sandwich with marshmallow fluff......:happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It is truly amazing how this thread has taken off! :laugh: :laugh:

And so glad so many of you enjoy it still! I hear so many that don't eat it anymore(thinking they can't have it and lose weight)...and I feel sad for them!! :cry: :laugh:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I like to put it on graham crackers for a snack after a workout. :smile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is the perfect food! :wink:

I love mine on apples, my version of a protein bar since I can't stand protein bars! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It really is the perfect food. Sometimes in the afternoon if I am a little hungry, just 1/2 a tbsp on a slice of whole grain bread is all I need to satisfy me! And it's delicious too!! :wink: :tongue:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast (with a little bit of Nutella) HEAVEN!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    grilled peanut butter sandwich with marshmallow fluff......:happy:
    Oh shoooooott!!!!

That sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
    Yummy snack for tomorrow.. Tank ya!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Naturally More Peanut Butter. Less fat, more protein. YUMMY!

Mixed in oatmeal or yogurt, w/ whole grain crackers, on whole grain bread or tortilla, w/ sea salt soy crisps, on pancakes or waffles, you name it! Oh, or with apples or celery. Or straight off the spoon. :bigsmile: