Green Team - Week 2

Options

Replies

• kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    HELLLOOOO!!!
    Didnt get in from the lake until late yesterday and I will have to say that I did not do all that great this weekend. I let this weekend be my "eat whatever I want" weekend but I walked SOOO much that I think that compensated for it. I wish I could say I did better with my water too but I didnt. Though when I got back home I was getting in the shower and weighed myself and would you believe I didnt gain a pound...I even lost a few inches. WOW! So shocked. But didnt do my squats yesterday so starting them today and will catch up with you guys before the weekends....I will let the weekend catch me up one day. So I will do them today and reports before days end. Now that I am back at work I can get back into the groove of things. I am hoping everyone had the most wonderful memorial day and wish everyone a great day today as well. I am very excited b/c today is the end of the year recital/award ceremony for my daughters gymnastics class. Shes 4 so this should be soooo cute. I will be able to record her doing all her moves she has learned and watch her get her first trophy. CANNOT WAIT.
    So something for me to look forward to.
    have a great day everyone and again I will post today or tonight my squats. I was going to do situps b/c my knees have bothered me but just going to take it easy and see how it goes.
    :happy:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Good Morning Greenies!!
    Hope eeveryone had a good weekend!:smile: Well it back to work and a new week. Like everyone else I ate more than I should have but staying active help, I did not gain I actually loss a pound so all I can stay is zig zagging works. Well hope everyone has a good day
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    OK back to work after a crazy busy weekend. Sounds like everyone had a lot of ups and downs. I had more ups than downs I could have eaten better but I'm not going to get down about it because I know I was under my cals with all my exercise. This weekend my son and I started some running. He wants to run a whole mile with me with out stopping So we will be doing more running tomorrow night. Can't wait. We'd do it tonight but we have t-ball.

Sorry I haven't updated the chart yet we had a broken water pipe in our basement and I was really busy trying to clean up all the water. What a mess. Glad the pipe is fixed and the water is back on and the carpet has finally dried. Well hope you all have a great day! Keep up all the great work. We still have a few days until weigh in so make the most of it.
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    My gym has been closed for the last 10 days to do repairs, which means I didn't have a good weekend, but I did get all of my water in for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. My son is leaving to spends 6 weeks with his bio mom on Friday. I get very depressed and lonely while he is gone. Hopefully, now that my gym is back open I'll spend a lot of time there to keep my spirits up. I love how supportive everyone is. Thank you for your encouragement.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I finally found the thread.. I stayed the same..I am so discouraged..
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :grumble: didn't end up doing my squats lastnight, I wasn't feeling well, and I got really sick through out the night. I might going in o the hospital today If I don't start feeling better, I look and feel like death warmed over:sad:
    But I hope it all will blow over and Ill be good by tomarrow
  • jacque509
    Options
    Astarte- every week the thread will change on Friday. So on friday look for Green Team Week 3. Don't get discourage, as you get closer to goal weight its get harder. try not to compare yourself to us biger gals. Just try to change one thing this week that might help
    MissVitaVonCherry- Hope you start feeling better, take care of yourself, go to the doctor before it gets too bad, you don't want to get too dehydrated. By the way, great job on the no smoking!!:drinker:
    Ammcnett-Wow, you are really special, I would be way to selfish to let my son go for more than a couple of days. thank God for people like you. He is a very lucky boy. Please call on us if you need help getting thru the next 6 weeks.:flowerforyou:
    Am10484- Wow, take a breath!! you had a rough weekend with the pipes!! I wish I could get my son to go to the gym with me, he suck to it for qone week and has not been back. Have fun at T-ball, my son is starting high school next year and hope to make the baseball team. He has b-ball camp in june.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi missvita - I was soooo sick lastnight too. Shortly after I posted on here, I slept for about three hours. Went to bed, got a terrible fever, was sick throughout the night (fever 101) can you say fever induced dreams and sweats - ugh! I didn't feel better until about 12:30 today - which makes it about 24 hrs exactly. I hope that is all cause I culd't go through multiple days of that~
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Had all my water and fruit yesterday/o far today I have done good.
    Caliecat
  • jacque509
    Options
    Porka- hope you are feeling better, remember to hydrate
    Caliecat-Good job!!
  • astarte09
    Options
    thank you.. I havent lost anything since march.. I was in an accident, then finals came..so for the last 2 weeks, I have been trying hard, and nothing..
  • sfischer20
    sfischer20 Posts: 7
    Options
    Had a crazy weekend here--spent Saturday in the emergency room with one of my daughters who had a four wheeler accident. Her and her boyfriend were doing some landscape work at his dad's and the rhino rolled and landed on her leg...the gash was unbelievable! Everyone in the ER had to come and see and said she made their weekend in a "creepy sort of way!" She had surgery and the gash is fixed up but it looks like there is more wrong with the leg/ankle...too swollen so they can't tell yet...doctor did say something about an emulsion (sp?) fracture--anyone know what that is?! She's very into sports and they have their regional fastpitch softball game on Thursday so she was pretty bummed--she's their only catcher so she's breaking in a freshman to replace her...told her we'll see how good her coaching is now...lol Was so stressed on Saturday that I never even ate until 9pm...so at least I didn't over eat...lol

Have to run now but I hope everyone has a GREAT week and those of you who are under the weather--get better quick!!!

Sue :glasses:
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    thank you.. I havent lost anything since march.. I was in an accident, then finals came..so for the last 2 weeks, I have been trying hard, and nothing..

Maybe your body is still adjusting to everything. Do what you know you need to do and hang with it.
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    sue ~ so sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. my son had a compound fracture when he was 8 ( LABOR day wkend '98) he broke both lower leg bones and the break protruded thru his skin. It was very, very bad. He had surgery and was in the hospital all that weekend. then 4mos later, he broke it again falling on some snow that had melted in the school hallway...:grumble: He has a very noticeable scar now, but no problems....all just from riding his bicycle. :noway: I have not heard of an emulsion break, but my medical cyclopedic mentions 'division or divided'....not sure what that means. i would ask the Dr's for an explanation that you understand. this will definately put a hold on her sports activities. getting healed without infection is most important right now. be patient and give her lots of time to recover. it may be very frustrating at times, especially with summer here and all...:indifferent: remember to take care of you too! *hugs* let us know how she is doing!!
  • astarte09
    Options

Maybe your body is still adjusting to everything. Do what you know you need to do and hang with it.

I know... I am not quitting...
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Sounds like we had up and down weekends! Do the best you can to get back with the program, if it doesn't quit raining who knows what I'll do!
  • jacque509
    Options
    Had a good day today,
    Got my walking in, went to the gym, stayed under my calories intake, took a lesiurly swim. The only thing I did not do well is I only got 7 glasses of water in. Will work on that tomorrow
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    hey guys, sorry i've been MIA. holiday weekends and the end of school. got two fruits today, actually two and a half, and i'm finishing up my water. hubs bought the wii active and i'm so sore i want to cry. but it's fun. in a masochistic sort of way. it has me scheduled for a rest day tomorro (in the middle of the week??) so i'll go to the y and try to wog on the treadmill and do the elliptical or sumfin. we're going to the zoo as well, so lots of walking there. well, we're going as long as my monster stays in bed.:grumble:
    oh yeah, i really want to start the squat, pushup and sit up challenges, but i'm soooo sore right now. i'm waiting a week or so.
  • jacque509
    Options
    Good Morning Greenies!!!:laugh:
    Well it's a start of another fun fill day watching what I eat and exercise. I think I am getting a little tired. But I will cout to push. Just found out that I might get to go home for a week:love: I have not been to Washington since my Grandmother died 18 years.:cry: To long to be away. So I am trying to say motivated, because yes I want to look better when I go home.
    Hope everyone has a good day
  • jacque509
    Options
    Had to get out of the office! people are driving me crazy. took an 11 min walk, just to clear the head. Felt good:happy: