Why am i not skiiny yet?

Options
124»

Replies

• GennetteD
    Options
    It take time to lose weight and get thin. I doesn't vanish immediately, though that would be amazing.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    It take time to lose weight and get thin. I doesn't vanish immediately, though that would be amazing.

But that's not fair. I got fat overnight....
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    The problem is you haven't sat in the sauna for at least 30 minutes today and burned 900 calories. Come on...

Great post!
  • stepoco
    stepoco Posts: 50 Member
    Options

But that's not fair. I got fat overnight....

It only takes me a second to get fat - right when I step in front of a mirror or when someone is taking my picture. The rest of the time I am thin and fit as can be ;-)
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Well, thats common sense you ate more than 300 calories today! ;)
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    It only takes me a second to get fat - right when I step in front of a mirror or when someone is taking my picture. The rest of the time I am thin and fit as can be ;-)
    [/quote]

That is a genius line that will now be stolen and inserted into my blog.... :)
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    So seriously... has anyone actually shat themselves while taking diet drugs? or is that some scary myth they like to tell fat people so they are forced to excercise?
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    No,but my sister said her friend- that took Alli - had poops that had a coating of oil that would float to the surface of the toilet water. How effin gross is that?! I don't care how horribly hard it is for my fat *kitten* to lose weight. Diet pills are for the birds! I don't want oily shats, thank you.
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    I couldn't imagine having to change my clothes at work beacause of an accident!

I'm sure everyone eating dinner is pumped I brought that up!

I heard sleep is essential for weight loss, does that mean its acceptable to go to bed now?
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    So seriously... has anyone actually shat themselves while taking diet drugs? or is that some scary myth they like to tell fat people so they are forced to excercise?

I know someone that did, and said that they've never been more afraid to fart in their life. She told me that she was sneaking little ones throughout the day and had an oily surprise when she went to shower that night. Scared me right out of the idea of trying it! Hahaha!
  • ChickadeeHawk
    Options
    Thanks for the great post and laugh........what a hoot reading all the comments. :laugh:
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

I know someone that did, and said that they've never been more afraid to fart in their life. She told me that she was sneaking little ones throughout the day and had an oily surprise when she went to shower that night. Scared me right out of the idea of trying it! Hahaha!

I had a friend who had the same issue! I couldn't believe she continues taking them!

Personally, I'd rather take the diet pills that make me feel like I'm wacked out crack *kitten* having a heart attack, than take the ones that change the color of my pants... Just sayin'
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    Aww i miss the Ephedra days.. good times trying to write papers in college but i couldnt hold a pen.