FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I know how to make homemade sex toys

For men, too?

Men or women
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I know how to cook people so they are juicy and tasty......whos in my group?

MEEEEEEEE as long as I'm not ON the menu!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

NOT ME!

I am a heavy sleeper and clearly delicious!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i can build shelter, make fire, hunt, i know quite a few of the medicinal plants in the Northwestern area as well as edible plants. I can filter water with coal to make it safe to drink.....and yeah thats about it.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

I'm in! As long as I'm not on the business end of those forks.

Hey, I can make mead! And bread.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Dental here!! Finally got that covered.
    Also I can grow a pretty awesome garden.
    I raised 3 boys to adulthood, alone!, so I should be pretty good at defeating zombies.
    I can cook over an open fire and even have this cute little cooker that you can burn almost anything in.
    I certified in CPR and am pretty dang good with first aid and home remedies. So please do not feed me to the zombies!!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    According to the Zombie Survival Test I took, I am an all-rounder with room for improvement in ammunition skils, but lots of originality ^_^
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    farming, scavenging, and fishing
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I can make an awesome meal out of not very much :) I am also a very good multi-tasker.
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im in love with the Zombie Proof House! LOL!!! I can cook thats about all!!!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hunting, fishing, trapping, tanning, casting from lead, making green sand molds, flame welding, reloading, Emergency Medicine, swift water, ice water and other types of rescue and communication/diplomacy.

None of us can do it alone, so being able to rebuild communities cannot be overlooked.
  • Galletakek
    Options
    When the zombies come, I'll be the first one eaten. You're welcome.

ROFL! take one for the team >:D!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm very good at throwing shoes at people! Whether it's straight to the testicles or the face!
  • jlfox165
    Options
    Great shot with both handgun and rifle; very proficient with real broadswords; can design traps and set them to catch (or kill) prey; can farm and butcher, hunt and fish to provide food; not one to be trifled with. Have the will to survive!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I can bring large quantities of power tools, and a handy husband who's not afraid to use them. Together with my drafting/planning skills and his handiness, we'd make awesome shelters. And zombie booby traps. I am good at gardening in both large and small places, Ican cook. And I especially like playing with fire. And i will teach the wee ones, while everyone else is out killing. :flowerforyou:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    And I shall lead all of you.

Reluctantly of course. Not because I want to. But because it is the role that has been thrust upon me.

Because in a world gone this wrong, sometimes it takes a bad man to do the right thing.

In theaters this summer.

I don't know... that camper in your ticker looks a little rusty. Does it pop up?
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can cook, clean, and be a scavenger. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago, that I was fighting off zombies...the tool I was using wasn't penetrating their skulls and I was thinking this is hard work!! But in my dream I was fighting them, who knows maybe I'm actually tough enough. :angry:
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Besides my self-defense teaching experience, I can program the last remaining robotic self defense system with my mad programming skills.
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Medical. Hunting. Scavenging. Protection. Plus I've done lots of research to prepare: The Zombie Survival Guide, Resident Evil, The Walking Dead, Zombieland, etc. Why do you think I am on MFP? Rule #1-- Cardio.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    And I shall lead all of you.

Reluctantly of course. Not because I want to. But because it is the role that has been thrust upon me.

Because in a world gone this wrong, sometimes it takes a bad man to do the right thing.

In theaters this summer.

I don't know... that camper in your ticker looks a little rusty. Does it pop up?

I left it back on this island. Crazy story..