Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Replies

• WOW! What an amazing change. Great work! Very, very inspiring.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Outstanding! You look great!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMATION!!!! I WOULD BE A CAMERA HO TOO WHEN I GET TO WHERE YOU ARE AT. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! A REAL INSPIRATION!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!
  • I just started this month and I have to say that you are an inspiration! Congratulations....you look amazing!
  • dchris99
    dchris99 Posts: 56 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    COMPLETE GREATNESS!!! I've lost 150 lbs myself... so I KNOW exactly HOW it makes YOU feel... Mine was over several years... GOOD FOR YOU!!! ENJOY YOUR MOMENTS & MAKE EACH ONE COUNT! <3
  • thechynaone
    thechynaone Posts: 1 Member
    I weigh what you started out at and I have been stressing about whether are not I would be able to stick to this, but seeing your pics and reading your story has helped me a lot. Your story has showed me that it can be done. Thank You for sharing your story.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    wow! Great job!!! Did you lose all of that in just one year? I am struggling to lose pregnancy weight from almost 2 years ago. ugh...I hope this year proves to be different from the last 2 years and I get somewhere in losing weight and getting fit again. I was a little over weight pre-pregnancy but only by like 10 pounds if that.
  • btpeanut
    btpeanut Posts: 20 Member
    Congrads what a difference..... you look great .i bet you feel great too :)
  • emtastic929
    emtastic929 Posts: 20 Member
    Amazing! I love that you and your boyfriend are doing it together! My fiance and I are doing this together too! :) Congrats and you look great!
  • Hello again my mfp friends!! I have posted pictures before however it is my one year anniversary with mfp so I found it was time for some more!! Plus, I'm a totally camera ho now so.... :) Here's my weightloss story in short: I started a little over a year ago when I realized that I looked like a cow after having two children and getting wayyyy too comfortable in my relationship. The day I decided enough was enough? I was riding with a friend of mine and I could not get her seatbelt around all 360 pounds of me... I could have just started bawling then and there, but something better happened, I changed! I decided to stop eating like I weighed 360 pounds and I started exercising like there was no tomorrow because lets be honest if I would have kept eating the way I was there wouldn't have been very many more tomorrows... I stopped eating carbs and started counting calories zig-zag style. I exercised ALOT! I have done so many things over the last year and some things worked and some things didn't. I am so thankful I found this site to guide me with exercise tips, eating help, and most of all support. I am far from where I want to be, but now I know it is possible to be comfortable in your own skin. My boyfriend and I have made a challenge to lose weight together now, and it has been a great relationship building experience. I also, can now have more fun with my kids then I ever thought possible! I'm not perfect by any means, I will eat ice cream sometimes heck even a french fry or two... but the difference is that now I know that I can't do that everyday. Now for the pictures :)
    Before:
    me1.jpg

1818575_5871.jpg

LIZBEFORE-2.jpg

Part-way:
    1818575_9201.jpg

1818575_6792.jpg

After:
    DSCN1239.jpg

1818575_3067.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

1818575_3067-1.jpg

WOW, how did you do it? Any tips for success?
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Absolutely wonderful. Gorgeous!
  • Congratulations and thank you for posting such an inspirational and honest tale story. You are just the inspiration I needed to see today! Good luck with your continued efforts!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    You are beautiful in both pictures................now you are just so much healthier................fantabulous job!:bigsmile:
  • You look amazing!! All of your hard work has paid off for you and your family. After seeing this, I am teuly inspired. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing what the next year has in store for you.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 884 Member
    You look great! That is very inspiring to know it can be done.
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Wow you look super sexy!! Congrats on your loss. Your awesome!!
  • Inspirational! I am very happy for you - you did it!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Happy anniversary!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    You look great! Our weight loss goals are similar, so it is encouraging to see your success story. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!