Guys.. what makes a girl sexy?

Options

Replies

• TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I notice eyes first and then smile.

Overall body size and shape after that.

Intelligence, confidence and sense of humour all work for me and without the first and the last, I'd struggle. But you only notice these once you're talking to them, so hence them being last on the list.

..not that I'm ever brave enough to talk to some hot lass with dazzling eyes and a killer smile...

Did I read that right? You are not brave enough?
    I will not speak for all women but most of the time all it takes is for a guy to introduce themselves without a cheesy pick up line.

I'm afraid so. :)

Never chatted a woman up in my life (used to be painfully shy) and wouldn't have a clue how to. Thankfully I've managed to avoid acting like a total "rabbit in the head lights" the few times women have chatted to me.
  • dear_prudence
    dear_prudence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm curious :)

A beautiful smile, eyes that sparkle and a great sense of humour :-)
  • electricstorm
    electricstorm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband this question and here is what he said:

"While there is not a specific formula to sexiness, there are certain factors that definitely help. We'll discuss looks first since that is always the initial attraction. Long legs, long hair, the eyes get me.... A woman needs to have curves....rail thin and no curves is just not feminine to me at all. Don't wear a lot of make up but make what you do wear look more natural. Smile!!!!!!! These are all things that contribute to a woman's sexiness. Intelligence, self confidence, sense of humor!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!! But then there are other things as well. Watching my wife play games with our kids, being a mom, that is hugely sexy to me. I am not trying to earn points here but one of the sexist pictures I have of my wife is one taken the day after our 10 yr old daughter was born. My wife was curled up on her side with the baby nestled in beside her!!!!!! Beautiful, sexy....the essence of being a woman!"

wow so lovely ! x
  • tacoak
    tacoak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've always, as long as I can remember, been attracted to women's legs and butts. Legs primarily. However, I know many women that I find very sexy that probably would be considered below average by society's standards. Really ladies, sexiness is a state of mind, kind of like an aura that you put off and having less to do with what you look like. I think it comes from self confidence and a woman's comfortability with their own bodies. That, more than anything else makes a woman sexy. (But skirts and heels don't hurt either)... :>)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the answer to this is very different, yet very similar for most. Sexy is relative. However, the sexiest thing to me is a woman that doesnt wish I looked like someone else (i.e. ryan reynolds, brad pitt, her ex boyfriend, etc)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    A girl who can accept me for me...

I am a guy... Therefore I burp and fart, its who I am I come from a down to earth Aussie background. I don't do it in public but hey at home I say let it RIP!
  • confidence is sexy, a challenge, lookswise, someone who makes the best of themselfs in a non shallow hal way :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Intellect
    Cute smile
    Humor
    Witt
    Natural Beauty
    Confidence
    Sarcasm with a bit of sass
    Likes to be active and keep in shape
    oh and the killer for me is tattoos
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    My husband is a bootay man. I have been told on numerous occasions that I have ''Donk'' and apparently there's a song that goes with it. http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x66vj7_soulja-boy-donk-2008_music
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options

I am a guy... Therefore I burp and fart, its who I am I come from a down to earth Aussie background. I don't do it in public but hey at home I say let it RIP!

I hate to break it to you, but girls fart and burp too.
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    LOL, No work getting done here either! So any single guys from MO, close to O'Fallon area on here? ....might as well ask right?
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    lol...awesome!
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Also awesome...
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I had to laugh! My husband thought he "taught" me how to fart since when we first started dating I didn't do it around him.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options

I'm a girl and I making burping an art. Just sayin' :flowerforyou:
  • aries88
    aries88 Posts: 38
    Options
    I asked my husband this question and here is what he said:

"While there is not a specific formula to sexiness, there are certain factors that definitely help. We'll discuss looks first since that is always the initial attraction. Long legs, long hair, the eyes get me.... A woman needs to have curves....rail thin and no curves is just not feminine to me at all. Don't wear a lot of make up but make what you do wear look more natural. Smile!!!!!!! These are all things that contribute to a woman's sexiness. Intelligence, self confidence, sense of humor!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!! But then there are other things as well. Watching my wife play games with our kids, being a mom, that is hugely sexy to me. I am not trying to earn points here but one of the sexist pictures I have of my wife is one taken the day after our 10 yr old daughter was born. My wife was curled up on her side with the baby nestled in beside her!!!!!! Beautiful, sexy....the essence of being a woman!"

wow so lovely ! x

I am a lucky woman indeed!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too! :flowerforyou:
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Her Face.:flowerforyou:

Good! hahah- Well, the rest doesnt' hurt either, but fat you can change, fugly you can't!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

Let me clarify... A girl who doesn get moody or yell at me for it... =\
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A playful, sarcastic, flirtatious personality.

Pigtails.

A ponytail coming out through the hole in the back of a baseball cap.

More than anything, it's just having "that look." I wish I could describe it better than that, but I can't. The prettiest girl in the room might not be the least bit sexy, but a girl who isn't really all that pretty can be off-the-charts sexy if she's got that indescribable look.

^ kudos :)