Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some fr

Options
Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some friends to help motivate! I have officially joined Jan 3. 2012...

Replies

• ldmc1982
    Options
    You are already doing better than me. I would like the same weight loss by June. We can do this together. Add me as your friend
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    welcome Melanine! I have been on/off for a while now and would also like to lose 50lbs. I wish you the best of luck and hope we can support each other in our goals.
  • 3Sarah333
    3Sarah333 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We have around the same goal...add me :):happy:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 lbs. to lose total. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • amk1118
    amk1118 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 40 by the end of may. My overall goal is 50 by June too. I would be glad to help motivate each other!
  • kmrogers69
    Options
    I, too, would like to be down 50 lbs by June...is that even possible??? I hope so! Would love to be a rock for you!!!!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I am in the process of dropping 88 lbs (10 lbs so far). I will defiantly motive anyone whom wants to be friends here!!!!
  • girllimberlost
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am on my way to losing 60 pounds and would love to have some friends to motivate and encourage.
  • amk1118
    amk1118 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is possible that equals around 2lbs/week, which is very do-able! :)
  • whippetmama
    Options
    Hi new here too as of this week and looking to lose 50 by summer also. My baby is 5 months now and I have a 6 yr old as well. Complications after baby have had me on restrictions till November but since December I have been working with a trainer once a week and using my treadmill. Just added a salsa dance class and on week 4 of body By Vi challenge. I love food esp sweets so this tracking site has been awesome for me. Down a couple pounds but will weigh in on Monday officially for week one. I'd love to meet people in the same boat!
  • tlayson
    tlayson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Melanie, I'm new here and I would love to work together to get this weight off. Add me! I'm realistically trying for 35 lbs. by June, I would love 40 though. Add me, if anyone else has the same goals please add me too.
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal as you! Feel free to add me
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 too!! I am down 6 so far!! I would love to have another friend with the same goal!
  • Kay148
    Kay148 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to lost the same amount. Add me as well.
  • blkhairbeauty
    blkhairbeauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello

Makes 2 of us, The scale who likes that word. Weigh is such a battle. ECK! HELPPPPP!!I Joined wensday. SUPPORT im here!:smile::smile:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to go and would love to do so by summer as well...feel free to add me too ladies and gents... any support we can get is fantastic!
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    I had 52.5 to lose when I started and have lost 12. Will be glad to make this journey with you if you'd like to add me too :o)
  • wannabe2229
    Options
    Add me too! I think we all need motivation!
  • blkhairbeauty
    blkhairbeauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WELCOME ABOARD!!
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some friends to help motivate! I have officially joined Jan 3. 2012...

Hi I'm trying to lose a similar amount as well. Feel free to add me as a friend.