For all the *actual* dog lovers out there...

Options

Replies

• Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    We have a Bull Terrier and a Chihuahua. The chihuahua loves camping and the terrier is afraid of the outdoor.

tumblr_lpzzdsBMVn1qj1y8fo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lpswtvglVL1qj1y8fo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ljmp75V9jT1qj1y8fo1_500.jpg
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My *actual* dog is in my profile pic, i love the little French x boston boy! He loves going for jogs with me and trys to workout with me at home when he sees me, i hae to keep him out of the room when i do insanity, he jumps around trying to catch me! lol
  • rlg2
    rlg2 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a little 7lb toy rat terrier... shes one of the smartest dogs ive ever had... she has such a personality i cant even explain... shes very affectionate and obeys every rule... shes the absolute best... she also loves to be dressed because shes always freezing!! so shes always in jammies and a hoodie except summer time!!... shes the best... wish i knew how to add a picture to these things!! lol
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

HA! My husband jokes with our 2 yr old doberman (Bella) that if she doesn't behave he's going to sell her to the meat man! "I hear they're paying $5 a pound this week for Doberman"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We have a Lhasa/Maltese mix named Missy. She's the only dog I've ever owned and I love her with all my heart! :heart:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

HA! My husband jokes with our 2 yr old doberman (Bella) that if she doesn't behave he's going to sell her to the meat man! "I hear they're paying $5 a pound this week for Doberman"
    We used to have a pit bull who was born in Detroit (husband got her as a puppy) and I used to scratch her ears and tell her things I'd seen on "Animal Cops Detroit" about her pit bull relatives and the horrors they faced, and then say she was lucky to be a country girl and she would bury her head in my lap and whine...I swear she understood!

Dogs are so smart and awesome!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Have been a boxer family all my life. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, brother all have boxers. My baby girl is on my profile pic. I have no idea how I would live without a boxer.....
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I miss my yellow lab. :'-( RIP Budders 7/31/2011
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Bah, can't post a pic...curse my useless forum knowledge!

We have a 2.5 year old black lab/border collie mix named Lilly. She's the perfect fitness partner; she runs, goes hiking or will settle in for a nice long walk. She's as cute as a button, but one heck of a pest!

I love her to bits!
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I have two pups that I just adore! My Siberian Husky is Kahlua (she's all white except her cindy crawford/marilyn monroe black spot) and my Golden Retriever is Harley Davidson. She is incredibly smart and bossy. I come in the door, and she's telling me all her woes in woos :) He is such a mama's boy because he just has to be near mommy, regardless of occasion. He was a sickly baby, as the breeder didn't intend on a litter, especially one the size he was in. He and his other brother were the only boys in 12 puppies. I got him at 6 weeks, and he's had issues since. He spent the first three weeks every day, everywhere with me. They are both fantastic ;)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    SN850220.JPG
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love my dog Mercedes :) We got her from an animal shelter when she was 10 months old. She's 12 years old now, and she's the smartest, most wonderful dog I've ever met. She's a lab/shepherd mix, and even though she's 12, she's in great shape! She's spry and still plays like a puppy! She's like the Betty White of dogs, haha!

She's very expressive, communicates so well, and has her daily routine that she follows to a T! And when we're just sitting around on the weekends, she makes her rounds around the house, and walks into each room, looks at the person in there, and then goes to the next room. She likes to check on us :)

I want to list everything awesome she does but it would be a really long list and I have to leave work soon!

She's my weight-loss ticker <3

100_2216.jpg
  • Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Diapers? On a DOG?

I'm quessing you are American.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    We have a roughly 3 year old Lab/Rhodesian mix... or well he's with my parents which means I only see him ever so often but he's my big baby (6.5stone aka 91lbs)
    He's my baby. We've got him from a shelter and boy it was love on sight for me and him ^^ He's such a cutie, he doesn't understand that he is big and thinks he can fit onto your lap or happily jump at you. He adores cuddles and could do nothing else the whole day, as long as one of his humans is near he is content.

My sis has a berger blanc. She's very playfull and needs a lot of attention... they make such a cute couple *sighs* I miss'em
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    <
    I have 2 dogs, Owen Charles (blonde), and Luci Grace (black and tan) and a black and white cat named Nib.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    SN850220.JPG

awesome dogs!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    We have 3 dogs and a cat. Muchkin is almost 8 years old and is a Shepherd/Husky cross, Gunner is almost 5 and he is a purebred German Shepherd and Buddy is just over a year old and is a Black Lab/ Border Collie cross. We have lots of fur and mud in our home...and a lot of love too

Wink the cat is a long haired pretty boy and he tells the dogs what he wants to happen.

I love them all
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I have my baby boy in my lap and my girl tucked under my desk...no other sounds in the house except tiny dog snoring and the occasional moan (baby boy doesn't like it when I shift in my chair. I'm to stay motionless, as far as he's concerned.).

They're both dachshunds.

My bestie's parents have 2 dachshunds and they don't like it when you move in the chair, either! Weird.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    We have two rescues who are our first kids. A black and chocolate lab who were both abandoned. Bella, the chocolate lab was a sad and sickly 19lbs when we rescued her. She is now a respectable 75lbs and Jake, the black lab tips the scales at 120lbs. they're tried digging holes to Canada, ate my entire ham for Christmas one year, ate the bathroom floor of a base house but we wouldn't trade them for anything. ♥