Hope for the post pregnancy tummy

Options

Replies

• kywh
    kywh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am almost 5 years post pregnancy and still working on getting rid of my pregnancy tummy. :) I had been falling back on the excuse that it was from pregnancy and I'd never get rid of it, but you are keeping me honest and motivated! :smile:
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look great! :D
  • smittenmikish
    Options
    Way to go! Gives me hope for my pregnancy tummy!
  • alexheyns
    alexheyns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wowee - I can only hope my tummy looks like that.... sometime this decade.

Mom to an 8 month old - I can definitely relate. CONGRATS
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I really needed this today. Thank you!!! You look splenderific.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing. No stretch marks either! whats the secret??? lol :)

genetics.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these! That was one ADORABLE baby belly! Although I'm sure it didn't FEEL so adorable at the time... and 9 lb baby! Bless your heart.

As for your recent pics, you are one smokin' mama! Keep up the awesome work, you look Ah.maze.ing!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha If my tummy only looked like that before I had kids! You look amazing. Way to go!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha If my tummy only looked like that before I had kids! You look amazing. Way to go!

Agreed!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Oh, THANK YOU!!!! This is VERY encouraging!! I will be 15 weeks pregnant on Sunday. I really needed this bit of encouragement today!

And, if I may, your abs are AMAZING!!! You should feel awesome! Amazing work!

:drinker:
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thankyou all so much! I do have tons of stretch marks but fortunately they have turned silver white and are harder to see on my fair skin....they used to be deep purple and did take a while to fade....I can strongly recommend helichrysum essential oil to anyone with stretch marks (I got mine from E-bay)...add a few drops to your moisturising cream and rub in everyday....plus I took collagen for about 2 months which helped the scars (stretch marks) heal....do that's my 2 secrets! Even my husband was amazed by the results on the stretch marks! I hope others of you have the same success using them, I honestly can't recommend them enough!!!

Thankyou all again, you've made my evening!
    :-)
  • alisha232
    alisha232 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. I just had my son son almost 2 months ago. I hate my post pregnancy body, especially my tummy. This is motivating.
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    Just like everybody said...this is awesome! I am not as skinny as you but had similar results about 15 months after my first son. I didnt do anything for the first 12 months as I was nursing him. Then I did 2 6 weeks bootcamp sessions back to back with tracking my diet on MFP. I lost all the weight and practically got a flat stomach back. I must say though, my baby was only 6 lbs 10 oz and I had half your stomach even at full term ;)

I know it will be difficult this second time round though. My daughter is 9 months old and I am still nursing her. I have unfortunately gained about 10 lbs more during pregnancy than I did with my son. I still have that same delta of weight to lose before I can get to prepregnancy weight. I serioulsy hope that my body will bounce back. My stomach has gone in but have the pooch in the lower abdomen.

Will definitely try the ab exercises you mentioned.

Again, you look Fabulous!!! Congrats
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I was HUGE with my son (he was just shy of 9lbs) and my tummy is flat now, too. It takes some work, but it can be done!
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, thank you so much for posting this, I now feel like I have hope for my saggy mommy belly
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I don't even think WOW says it enough!!! Seriously! Beyond amazing!!! I would've posted those a long time ago. LOL Sadly...mine isn't pregnancy belly but I still have hope that it will look better than it does now.

Great job!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    IMHO you look amazing, if you saw my tummy you'd throw up! I have stretchmarks from the top of my ribcage until where your torso ends!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you got back in shape pretty quickly!
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! I have some pics I will post tonight to give mommas some hope too!!!!
  • ReadyToLoseItNow
    ReadyToLoseItNow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Definitely took a lot of dedication to get those results!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!