Bottom Heavy Girls

Options

Replies

• Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl. I have just accepted my *kitten* for what it is. Instead of shrinking it I try and just make it look FAB.U.LOUS!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I definitely have this problem as well I know that no matter what I do I will always have hips and a butt, that's just the way God made me, you may be able to tone it so you can bounce a penny off it but it's not going anywhere so Love Yourself, and move on.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I'm of no help. I'm keeping my large bottom.

YES to this! Me too!

Me too. I don't want to lose too much of it. My husband is actually worried that it will go. Makes me feel better about having it!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Size 9 is junior sizing, which is typically more straight up and down than misses sizing. Cross the store to the clothes designed for women with curves and be proud of your booty!

That said, I've become significantly less pear-shaped since running and lifting.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    you look stunning in your pictures..dont be so hard on yourself. most men dont like twiggies anyway..
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Nice boobage too.

Gracias.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    At my lowest my butt and thighs were still big.
    I've just learnt that's how I'm shaped.
    My husband specifically asked me when I started on this journey (in the saddest voice possible) "does that mean your bum is going to shrink???"
    I assured him it would not.
    Because as all us fat-bottomed girls know, it's the LAST possible spot the fat comes off for us.
  • tscott10
    tscott10 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had the some of this problem when I was younger but I had a B/C cup on top. My size in pants were always smaller in the waist then legs and but so I ran my *kitten* off. I would run 2-4 miles a day and it worked.
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same body type!

If you consistently lose weight, you will lose a bit of your bottom too, but honestly it's probably genetic and will always be bigger compared to the rest of your body.

I've grown to embrace mine....having a big butt isn't a bad thing!
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

lol me too. Embrace it girl. There are other people wishing they had ur problem
  • srdrum
    srdrum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Small top, size 10 waist and 14 bottom.........lots of belts. I was nicknamed bubble butt growing up. You just have to learn to love that pear shape! Although, I would like less "pear". :laugh:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Bootay is my first, middle and last name! :laugh: I just have way to much and a small waist. I have the same problem with buying pants. I'm just trying to trim it down a little. I don't know how much that's going to happen since mines is hereditary, but other then that I love my bottom and I'm keeping it! :wink:
  • herky
    herky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! my friends request this for me at the bars
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! At one point, I got down to 110 pounds and although I liked the size of my lower body, I looked like skeletor up top! It's annoying, but I've found that weight lifting and strength training are helpful in toning the problem areas and giving a more balanced look up top. I also run. Now if only I could keep my eating in check....
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    We call it the LLH (Large Lower Half) club in our family and all the females are a part of it, some have tried to drop out, but none have been successfull. We just embrace our curves now :)
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem...i do agree that it greatly helps to go to the womens section to buy pants (especially shorts) You will notice a big difference in the cut of pants. I am def going to have to try to work out my lower half also (think im gonna start using my eliptical more often and see if it helps) Thanks so much for posting this topic....i had the same question. :D
  • jennywren1971
    jennywren1971 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too

I lost over 40 kilos and my butt was still bigger then my waist and top half.

The first place I put on weight is my butt, the first place I lose weight is my boobs, So unfair!

I can't change my shape, I can just change the sizing.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hey.... could be worse. First place I noticed weight loss was my feet. :laugh: I wanted my too-tight jeans to fit better, and instead I walked out of my favorite purple ballet flats.
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just find a man who Loooooves your booty! ;) My husband loves mine so i dont have to feel so bad im a pear lol

14976450.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My fiance loves mine, but I'm not comfortable with it. I don't mind so much when I'm fully dressed, but some things are heard to wear with this shape, like bikinis, short shorts and shorter dresses.

I know what u mean I'm smaller on top and have a bit bum and thighs so I had to get my bikini in different sizes it's a pain in the bum but over here we can buy this stuff separate
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I can wear a small/medium top but I wear 6/8 in jeans. It's so frustrating! All my fat sticks to my thighs and butt!