5'3" what is your goal!

Options

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    hi, 5'2" and would love to get to 120lbs (currently 130lbs and feel so heavy)
    dont like how people look at me when i say i want to lose weight :0(
    good luck everyone x

I'm in the exact same boat as you, 5'2, 130lbs. People look at me like I have 2 heads when I talk about losing weight, but they don't get that this is nearly 20lbs heavier than I was a couple of years ago, you feel the difference...and see it as my weight is mostly in my belly and bum. Now I'm not saying I need to be back to 110, but 120 And toned up would be fantastic! Best of luck!
  • katieslosingit
    Options
    I am 5'1", I would love to be around 125-130
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    5'3" My goal is 137. At the moment that still seems impossibly far away. :tongue:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    5' 2
    42 yrs old

Started 160
    Current 136
    Goal 120 or rock a bikini
  • karolinak1313
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 130 for now - 7 pounds to go. I was 123 at one point years back but for our height that was really lean - I'd love t0 get there again! I guess it depends on everyone's body type as well. I think 130 is a great goal for 5'3.
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 125 ! Right now I'm 140 and I think I'll use more the mirror than the scale to really know when I'm done losing and want to start maintain !
  • lmj9433
    Options
    Don't let your doctor make you focus too much on specific numbers. We are all built a little different and if you are comfortable at 160ish, go with it because it is not big at all
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1" and I am 117, but want to be between 105 and 110.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" currently 128. My goal is 120ish.
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3. I am shooting for 118 but really just want to lose my muffin top and flab on my belly and tone up all around.
  • mynewself
    Options
    5'3.5 here. before having kids i was 135 and was quit happy with that.i got down to 125 at one point and for an african american that is small:}, i looked like i had an eating disorder. But for right now, my next goal is 160!
  • laursie03
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 26. My goal weight is 145. I would like to get lower than that, but I don't think my body is built for much less than that.
  • deethinner
    deethinner Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3 and would love to see 130 lbs!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and right now i'm 214.6 and i want to get down to 160 for now maybe then i will want to lose more but for now that sounds good = )
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 130. That's about 75 lbs to go :(
  • bebeschtroumph
    bebeschtroumph Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.75, and my current goal is to get down to 130(154.5 as of this morning). 24.5 pounds feels totally do able. When I get there, I will reevaluate, as I think(with my very small frame) I should be about 120. So, that's the 'pie in the sky' goal, which will get reevaluated once I get down to goal number one. If I look great at a toned 130, then that will be fine. I want to feel good in a bikini this summer!
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3". I decided to pick a goal of 5 lbs and stop when I get comfortable. Every time I set a large goal I seem to give up so I am shooting for small manageable goals. Hopefully that will help me stay motivated. I know I can loose 5 lbs! So far I'm down 8
  • KieraMegan
    Options
    It's amazing how different bodies are! I'm 5'2" and currently 129, but the lightest I've been is 122. My goal for now is 120, and then I'll re-assess.
  • MissBettyBoop2
    MissBettyBoop2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and 3/4. LOL

At first my goal was 135. Then my nutritionist told me for my height, 141 was doable. I guess I will wait and see how I look. I have friends my height, and when they were in the 130's they looked thin and frail, sickly. Their words, not mine. So I'll wait and see.

Plus everyone is different. You have small, medium and large boned people. What one weight looks good on one, it may not look good on another. :)
  • tiffpip99
    tiffpip99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and I have a large frame. So I'm thinking that I'll get down to 150 and see where I am. I was 130 in high school so I know it's possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!