what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I like dark hair and eyes, and shoulder muscles. But I don't really like muscles anywhere else. I'm not sure why but the thought of 6 pack abs kinda freaks me out. I mean, they look good no question, but it's not for me personally.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Haha I like tattoos...... Im staring at one night and I like what I see :wink: (the bf is walking around in the kitchen with his shirt off.... damn sexy!)

this seems to be the only I can get attention haha...

Nice sleeve! Great colors too. I can see why you've got so many friend :tongue:
  • mwapay
    mwapay Posts: 18
    Options
    any man that looks strong euff to wrap me in his arms is sexy...bt i think tall fairly built men are sexxxy
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Well the general consensus in here is a tall man... I am screwed :laugh:

Nah, not true. I didn't say tall. But I'm not single. Just saying though. I never discriminate on height. I'm only 5ft2 myself.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    A guy over 6 foot, wearing a fitted linen white dress shirt and a nice pair of pants with some nice italian shoes. Very slim built, smells good but only when you get close to him. And is kind, sensitive, very intuitive to your needs not his. But at the same time can fix just about anything perfectly. "metrosexual". And never ever cheap. That's my BF... love it... Don't like those muscle type of guys, ewwwww turn off ... too much into themselves only... yukkkk not attractive what-so-ever...

It's so funny how different people can be. The above described man would totally turn me off. I would think, This guy is higher maintenance than me!! And "metrosexual" is definitely not my style. I like that my man is taller than me, muscular and very intelligent. I could care less what brand he prefers but love to see him in a suit. I love that he doesn't always know what looks good together (shirts/pants) and asks for my opinion sometimes. I find it adorable when he shows up in something that looks ridiculous, like last night in his Phillies PJs... It was too cute!! It just shows me that he's comfortable being who he is and doesn't really give a crap about the trivial stuff in life.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I pick women up and throw them over my shoulder every now and then. I've been told It's sexy. I just like doing it because I can;-)

Hot.

I was walking on the beach with a guy who picked me up and set me on his shoulders. I wasn't particularly happy about that. He'd walk on his hands now and then and wore medium-sized T-shirts to emphasize his bulging muscles. It was a turn-off for me.
  • abbbigayl
    abbbigayl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Chivalry, a sense of humor, and drive.
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile for sure....BUT confidence is the most appealing thing to me....a man who takes control!!! I like a real mans man....I'm not into the metrosexual type guy...its not normal for a guy to spend more time in front of the mirror than a woman! oh and I hate it when men cross their legs like women when they sit down eeekkkk!!!!

"metrosexual" doesn't mean a guy spends more time in front of the mirror or crosses his legs..... It just means he appreciates a women who dresses well (like he does) and is into all things. Like my BF he can build a house , fix anything, cook, clean and dresses well is all around awesome and has a refined sense of taste. Like me. Obviously you haven't met any. And to boot he has money.Tall, slim and super good looking with an nice russian accent how sexy is that.....
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Besides physical features I find it sexy if a man can show emotions
  • hayskylar
    Options
    a beard, of course.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Strong with big arms and shoulders, tattoos, facial hair.... a man's man.
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Strong with big arms and shoulders, tattoos, facial hair.... a man's man.

And that's exactly what I married... and a smile that makes my legs feel like jelly...
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    A quiet confidence without arrogance and being self-righteous.
    Simple, clean guy with a simple, clean wardrobe.
    Being a gentleman without kissing a**.
    A stable job.
    A tiny dab of cologne enough to be smelled when close up...not halfway across the room.
    this 100%
  • Amh32290
    Options
    fairly built with tattoos gets me every time...
  • Starstell
    Options
    What makes a man sexy? A man that works getting his hands dirty, a man that isnt afraid to work on his car or fix something around the house. I man that has rough hands .A man that cares about his health.A man that has aspirations to be a better person and do more with his life and not just settle for whatever comes his way. A man that doesnt wait on a woman to support him. A man that has nice legs and booty! and Great smile.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    First off for me is HUMOUR!! I am very sarcastic and if you can dish it back to me I'm in love lol

I also like a basic plain guy - jeans and a tshirt work for me.

Also a guy with a bit to him - ie not a skinny guy I feel like I'll snap in half!

OH A BIG ONE - a guy that isn't lame enough to dump you via text message (sorry the wound is still fresh lol)
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like nice abs and just a fit body in general! No pregnant man belly!
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    If they make me laugh & have a nice smile.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I also agree with height.. my kids dad is 6'7" so I need some height!!! A bit of cologne is also sexy... Thoughtfullness and just being old fashioned is heart warming..
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    A man who makes me feel like the most desirable woman in the World. Very sexy being wanted.