Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    He needs to wear a cool orange shirt and be walking along the beach. :D
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Dang,,,,no one has said "He needs to wear a cool orange shirt and be walking along the beach".....drat.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzW-4cDktB4

For you, DOCTOR! :flowerforyou:
  • amezeez
    amezeez Posts: 26
    Options
    Humor & passion! : ]
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I'm a leg girl. I married a cyclist LOL Different girls like different things Some girls like gorillas. I like athletic. To me, Big is definitely NOT beautiful. Nice smiles are sexy too.
  • samntha14
    Options
    you just describe my husband LOL I think he's sexy too.
  • samntha14
    Options
    Physically, thick framed glasses and a beard always help!!! I think super muscular guys are REALLY unattractive (my fiance is in the process of P90X, so maybe I'll change my mind when he's done?)

I like nerdy, witty, sarcastic guys. Intelligence, sense of humor, and vast musical knowledge and ability.
    You just described my husband. I think he's sexy too. LOL
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Humor & passion! : ]

Along with an orange shirt....right? Gotta love the orange shirt....
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Dang,,,,no one has said "He needs to wear a cool orange shirt and be walking along the beach".....drat.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzW-4cDktB4

For you, DOCTOR! :flowerforyou:

Nice....happens to me all the time....:)
  • neoster13
    Options
    insight into the female psyche :)
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Physically, thick framed glasses and a beard always help!!! I think super muscular guys are REALLY unattractive (my fiance is in the process of P90X, so maybe I'll change my mind when he's done?)

I like nerdy, witty, sarcastic guys. Intelligence, sense of humor, and vast musical knowledge and ability.
    You just described my husband. I think he's sexy too. LOL

haha, that's my fiance too!
  • doctor_mike
    Options

It's not my only cool orange shirt....I have a blue one too....I think that's important for people to know :)
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Always good to know what a woman finds sexy in a man......:happy:
  • Kristentheviolinist
    Options
    I am sort of a nerd, so Def. that he has knowledge of things like star-wars and Legend of Zelda....
    Also, the ability to sing and dance, but not in a homosexual way......
    Some one who is sweet
    and
    Some one who know who has all the answers...(am I wrong?)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

It's not my only cool orange shirt....I have a blue one too....I think that's important for people to know :)

Truthfully, I prefer blue. :bigsmile:
  • Mrs88hurst
    Mrs88hurst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Beautiful eyes!
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor, kindness, genuine-ness, being down to Earth...and nice arms don't hurt ;-) good teeth too! I'm a sucker for Crest commercial teeth.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I love geeky guys. I don't really have a specific body type that I find attractive. But I love funny, nerdy, dorky, smart guys.

And we nerds love women who feel this way. "Nerd" is a term of endearment. :)
    .... men who are smart enough to get/use puns properly...

... and who never put other people down... usually, that would be a nerd :happy:
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I find broad shoulders, just in a plain old t shirt sexy. Also, thoughtfulness.

White t shirt...nice tan...sweat...yummo

jersey shore? llol

That's what I thought when I read that response too. Someone wants a guido. :P
  • Metalhead187
    Options
    This thread is very interesting and full of very useful stuff, glad I found it lol.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    An out-doorsy type guy who will go camping, hiking, and fishing with me. Someone who is fit enough to keep up, but not bulging with muscles. Nice eyes, Preferably around my height or taller, but not a requirement (I'm 6'). Someone who is intelligent, has a good job, and can look to the future with me. Someone who makes me laugh and feel sexy.

Also - eating parm cheese on popcorn will seal the deal...