when ppl ask you to do the chuffle shuffle

when you eat butter with a spoon

when you eat sugar sandwiches

when you lick everyone elses plate

when you clean yourself with a rag on a stick

Ewww to the butter, sugar & rag on a stick lol :laugh:
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    You have to hold you breath to tie your shoes.

you can still do that!!!.
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You sneak a peek at your medical chart (that the nurse accidentally left in the room) and it begins with ...."A 40 year old pleasant OBESE woman...."

What? Who are they talking about? My mom was here???

Oh wait....no.....that's me. :embarassed:
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    when you cant see that special place cause your stomach is in the way..
  • biebs9
    biebs9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When you work as a nurse and your 95 year old patient says "twins this time" while softly touching your belly
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    You see yourself in a picture and don't recognize that it's YOU!
  • piercedanatomy
    piercedanatomy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh my horrors I know a lot of these well. My addition, when your waist measurement almost matches your height. =(
    14664421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    When you start by wearing your boyfriend's hoody cos it's oversized and comfy before one day realising you are now wearing it cos nothing else fits.

Wearing no trousers other than jogging bottoms/ stretch pants

Panicking about what will hold your weight because you need to change the light bulb
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    When you start by wearing your boyfriend's hoody cos it's oversized and comfy before one day realising you are now wearing it cos nothing else fits.

Me too! I can't wait for the day Doms clothes are too big for me like they used to be!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    When you just ate a turtle candy while reading MFP posts :cry:
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    When you can't stand for ten minutes without your knees hurting
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Standing there after weighing myself, all proud for losing 40+ lbs, and ask my 5 year old son, "Does mommy look smaller?", and he responds after surveying me, "Uh, no.".

Damn it.
    Awww! Kids say the darndest! You know you're overweight when you have to leave a theme park ride after waiting 45 mins in line because the latch wouldn't go past your belly. Yup happened to me...the walk of shame past everyone in line watching!!!! Horrible!!!

OMG that happened to be about six years ago this summer... was trying to get on my favorite ride at Busch Gardens and the bar wouldn't latch. I was so embarrassed I took off past my parents and my fiancee and ran out of the park!
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Using a rubber hand on my pants, so I don't have to buy new ones. You loop it through the hole and latch I on the button. Sigh.
  • nlkozub
    Options
    when you sit down at the dinner table and the chair breaks!
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    when men say to you " I like my women nice and Chunky" Lol.:embarassed:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Standing there after weighing myself, all proud for losing 40+ lbs, and ask my 5 year old son, "Does mommy look smaller?", and he responds after surveying me, "Uh, no.".

Damn it.
    Awww! Kids say the darndest! You know you're overweight when you have to leave a theme park ride after waiting 45 mins in line because the latch wouldn't go past your belly. Yup happened to me...the walk of shame past everyone in line watching!!!! Horrible!!!

When my kids tried to convince me there was another baby in there.
    (I told them, You know why mommies so fat? Because last time I had a baby they were twins but only one ever came out." :laugh: )
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    you could easily fit a toddler's head into one of your bra cups :/

lol, or twins!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    When you're asked to play Santa for your old Primary School (6-11 for you Americans :P) aged 15.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    When you weigh your self 5 times in a row to see if the number goes down ..Move the scale around and all..

I've done this!! lol
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    When, no matter HOW hard you try, you come to the realization that you can't just "suck in your arms" for the annual family photo.