you know when your overweight when....

Replies

• tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    You're fat when your stomach sticks to your thighs
  • Sweetchaos66
    Sweetchaos66 Posts: 59 Member
    When you notice they just don’t make towels as big as they use to! LOL!

I use beach towels now as my bath towels. I cant wait to get back to a normal size.

This is such a funny post. I can relate to a lot of these, I have to laugh bc otherwise i would cry.
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    ....when you hold in your stomach and you still look fat. :blushing:
  • When you go on the trampoline with your 3 year old son you jump and bounce him off...!!! :embarassed:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    when a hurd of hippos think that you are thier mother! :noway:
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    you could easily fit a toddler's head into one of your bra cups :/

That definitely happened to me...

When you can not decipher where your neck begins and your chin ends.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 355 Member
    When you notice they just don’t make towels as big as they use to! LOL!

Lol, totally ME! I can't WAIT to have a lot of "towel slack". That will be one of my favorite NSVs! :)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    you can feel your car's seatbelt buckle digging into your hip.

when you cant do a car seatbelt up at all! :huh:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    When you always find yourself having to buy a size larger clothing than the last time you went shopping. It was this fact that got me to wake up and start taking charge of my weight. Now it's a motivation to be able to buy smaller clothes than I did the last time I went shopping.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    ...when your chidl's high school teacher invites you to sit in a regular chair rather than a student desk because she can see that you won't fit. She thinks she's being accommodating, but it hurts anyway. (Down 20 lbs since this happened, and I can now fit into the student desks).
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    when you have to jump around and swing your hips from side to side just to get your jeans on.

That's mine :sad:
  • When you dont get your feet wet when having a shower!

Rofl...I know what you mean!
  • When you.are nine months pregnant and no one knows it but you and your doctor.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    You can't walk down the aisle with frozen pizza at the grocery store. :noway:

When you're sitting down and you can feel your stomach rolls...not just one roll. PLURAL.

You can't have a bag of Doritos in the house...or it WILL be devoured within 48 hours...all by yourself. :sad:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    when sex isnt appealing anymore bc the idea of your husband seeing you naked makes you kringe (even if he tells you, you are beautiful)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    when sex isnt appealing anymore bc the idea of your husband seeing you naked makes you kringe (even if he tells you, you are beautiful)

Felt that way with my boyfriend...
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    You can't weigh yourself on a standard scale. :(
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    when your walking and can hear your thighs rubbing<<<< hate this!
    x

Your sweatpants get those tiny balls in the area where you thighs rub together. I am finally free of this already!

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 333 Member

your scale says "One at a time, please!".

your iPhone has space for one more app next to all the foodie apps and "how to get to the Drive Thru" apps

you're convinced that clothing manufacturers are targeting you with incorrect size labels

you have to take out a short term loan to pay for the rest of your unused Weight Watchers annual pass

the shirt rack at WalMart has a sign to go to the Big & Tall Men's store for additional sizes that they don't carry.

the Airline attendant asks to see BOTH of the tickets you should have purchased for your seat.

you find out there is a reason frozen dinners only have instructions for heating just ONE of them.

you get excited when there's a sale on seatbelt extenders during the QVC late night hour.

your mom makes a pie just for you on Thanksgiving so other people can be assured there will be pie left after you go through the line.

you learn that belts don't shrink and stretchy pants do have a limit

you get tired of feeling tired all the time because your crane ran out of batteries to lift you off the couch.

all in jest, folks!
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    There are ALL hilarious, hahaha