you know when your overweight when....

Options

Replies

• cstew44
    cstew44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When your phone is in your pocket on vibrate and youve missed the last 4 calls . . .
  • VRuff
    VRuff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    omg i hate that thigh rubbing too! i hear them slapping at times when im doing jumping jacks...sooo embarrasing!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You're peacefully tanning in the beach only to suddenly be attacked by a gang of Green Peace volunteers that are trying to roll you back in to the water and saying "hang in there, we're gonna save you"!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You have a stomach that looks like you are 7 months pregnant and your not!!

This is how I look right now, I have never carried my extra weight here before, I actually had an older woman ask me when I was due... :(
  • val_140
    val_140 Posts: 75
    Options
    Absolutely loved all of them. FINALLY, someone or a whole bunch of someones who understand! LOL!

When you force a shirt on in the dressing room and then have to call for help because you can't get it off
    & not to mention that mini heart attack you get when you realize the shirt may not come off or rip on the way off.. :/
    Yikesky!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Your 6'2" 230 lb husband "accidentally" wears your shorts and doesn't realize it until he is at your son's football tryouts....true story!

Yep, my huband wore ladies shorts to take my son to football tryouts. Oh, the irony! :laugh:

Okay, I just BUSTED up laughing at work! This sounds like something that would happen in my household.....
  • whiterice83
    whiterice83 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Standing there after weighing myself, all proud for losing 40+ lbs, and ask my 5 year old son, "Does mommy look smaller?", and he responds after surveying me, "Uh, no.".

Damn it.

Man kids are the worst. Luckily my son doesn't talk crap about me, but he used to talk crap about my friend Sara IN FRONT OF HER! Luckily he got older and heard my conversations to watch what he says!
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    The fat clapping, I love this! It happens to me also lol
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You have to hold you breath to tie your shoes.

When you can't tie your shoes.

Yep that's me. I will admit I rarely untie my shoes - just slip my feet in and out!

So many of these are SO funny ... and so NOT funny at the same time.
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    What a *kitten*! Although... there is a Ford Modeling Agency, let's just pretend that's what he meant! :wink:
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You're peacefully tanning in the beach only to suddenly be attacked by a gang of Green Peace volunteers that are trying to roll you back in to the water and saying "hang in there, we're gonna save you"!

LMAO
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Your boobs are competing with your stomach for which has the most cleavage! (ewwww....stomach cleavage)
  • DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When you've realized that your husband did not shrink your clothes in the dryer.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    When you get a bite mark on your stomach from a mentally ill patient, HR is going to take a picture in case of a workers comp claim - and the photographer says "hold on, let me get the wide angle lens".
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    you could easily fit a toddler's head into one of your bra cups :/

Hehe, love this - but I can fit my own head into one of mine!!!! :blushing:

Me too!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    When it takes 5 minutes or less to fill the bathtub with you sitting in it
  • dnwilson74
    dnwilson74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When you have to actually get out of bed in order to change positions.:ohwell:
  • jarae876
    jarae876 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Holy Cow I just choked on my water at this because I couldn't help but laugh. This is a riot
  • Nicktemt
    Options
    When you're grandmother you haven't seen in several years says, "hunny you sure filled out."

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot.... Gramma.
  • RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You realize you don't really have that many friends. It was just the gravitational pull. :P