Replies

• oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love these :bigsmile:
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    I bet he wasn't exactly a looker himself. People can be such *kitten*. You look gorgeous now!!! :happy:
    When you are walking along the road and one builder shouts "Hey luv you ought to be a model" and his mate shouts "Yeah ...for Ford"

This actually happened to me :sad:
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    People you know congrats your pregnancy :bigsmile:
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    the clapping you're hearing while exercising is not your imaginary cheering squad, it's your fat!

Yeah, this happens to me.. lost 40 lbs and my stomach skin apparently slaps my thighs during jump tucks. Yay.

But- awesome on us for still exercising, right?!
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    When the underside of your belly sees more of your knees and feet than your eyes do.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My weenie got small.

O my my, lol...
  • axman19
    axman19 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You dont wanna take your shirt off at the lake when its 100 degrees out.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    When you can run a half marathon and full marathon but refuse to hang up pictures because of the way you look! Just a reminder all the exercise In the world won't lose the belly fat when you don't change your food intake!
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You have to hold you breath to tie your shoes.

When you can't tie your shoes.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    you can feel your car's seatbelt buckle digging into your hip.
  • salsify
    salsify Posts: 22
    Options
    You're nervous about sitting in a chair with narrow arms in case your bum gets stuck in them.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    When you have to sway from side to side to pick up your foot enough to move forward.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    When your steering wheel starts to hit the top of your thighs AND your tummy.
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Standing there after weighing myself, all proud for losing 40+ lbs, and ask my 5 year old son, "Does mommy look smaller?", and he responds after surveying me, "Uh, no.".

Damn it.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You have to hold you breath to tie your shoes.

This! And you come back up dizzy and gasping for air!
  • salsify
    Options
    When you have to breathe out to bend over & pick something up from the floor. I just realised I don't do this anymore.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When there is free food in the breakroom at work and the only time you have ever sprinted in your life was to get free cake and sandwiches.
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    .... when you decide to create an account at myfitnesspal.com ;)
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Standing there after weighing myself, all proud for losing 40+ lbs, and ask my 5 year old son, "Does mommy look smaller?", and he responds after surveying me, "Uh, no.".

Damn it.
    Awww! Kids say the darndest! You know you're overweight when you have to leave a theme park ride after waiting 45 mins in line because the latch wouldn't go past your belly. Yup happened to me...the walk of shame past everyone in line watching!!!! Horrible!!!
  • salsify
    Options
    when you wonder where that packet of biscuits went & realised you just ate them all.