Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Hey there MFPs!! I am looking for people who are currently using, have previously used, or know of someone else who has done the Brazil Butt Lift. I would really appreciate the support and would love to know others who are trying it out as well. Today was my Day 1 and completed Booty Basics and Bum Bum. It was pretty INTENSE to say the least. Tomorrow is Day 2! Good luck for those of you trying it out right along with me and I can't wait to read your posts! :smile:

Replies

• fitcanuck
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 9 of BBL the pear solution. I did a few months ago but got off track after week two. This time I plan on completing the entire program! I have a vacation in 5 weeks that i'd really like to tone up for.

Happy to support you with this! I love all of the workouts but Cardio Axe is my favourite. I have High and Tight tonight which is killer but really works your legs!

Heather
  • tracy80s2003
    tracy80s2003 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm so glad to see someone else doing Brazil Butt Lift on MFP! :) We can do this together! :) I am on day 6 of the Slim and Fit. I've had the program for a while now but last weekend I said THIS IS IT... It's time to start... Summer is coming. Lol. Do you possibly how long it takes to see results? I think I remember them saying 60 days but it seems like a lot. I feel like I'm already seeing a slight difference. I think you should totally see a difference before your vacation in 5 weeks. How exciting! Where are you going for vacation? :)

Thank you for supporting me through this. I will definitely lend you my support as well. :) High and Tight is SUCH a killer!! My legs feel like jelly afterwards. I start using the weights this upcoming week. We shall see how that goes. Lol. :)
  • Bloomsday
    Bloomsday Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I received mine yesteray. I'm doing a mish-mash of Beachbody programs right now and thought I'd add in this one. I had already worked out intensely yesterday when I decided to try Bum Bum Rapido (10 minutes). Surely I can do 10 minutes, I thought. Ha ...I got 1/2 way through and had to stop! My rear is still sore. Looking forward to these workouts. Good luck!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

i am on week two of slim and lift, this program really hurt week one, but now i feel better. You will feel the burn.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i am starting tuesday with the 6-day slimdown plan. yikes!
  • tracy80s2003
    tracy80s2003 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am soo glad we are all going to do this together. I believe the support really helps. :) Today, I start Week 2! Have a terrific week everyone!!!! :) Let's kick butt! ;)
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Hi there! I'm so glad to see someone else doing Brazil Butt Lift on MFP! :) We can do this together! :) I am on day 6 of the Slim and Fit. I've had the program for a while now but last weekend I said THIS IS IT... It's time to start... Summer is coming. Lol. Do you possibly how long it takes to see results? I think I remember them saying 60 days but it seems like a lot. I feel like I'm already seeing a slight difference. I think you should totally see a difference before your vacation in 5 weeks. How exciting! Where are you going for vacation? :)

Thank you for supporting me through this. I will definitely lend you my support as well. :) High and Tight is SUCH a killer!! My legs feel like jelly afterwards. I start using the weights this upcoming week. We shall see how that goes. Lol. :)

We're going to Jamaica! 4 weeks from today in fact! I'm sooo excited haha.
    I'm on week three now of the program and my weigh in day is tomorrow. Last week I lost a pound and an inch off my waist. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll see some change in my thighs and hips.

I don't think one round of the program is going to do it to be honest. Probably two to three. I mean P90X is 90 days so I don't expect a miracle in 4 weeks of BBL... But I'm going to stick with it and see where it gets me in the next four weeks.

Got sculpt tonight! Good luck everyone!

Heather
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    ....Sorry to gatecrash when I have nothing of value to add - but just interested to read how you all get on. (And yes, I know I could write 'bump' but that's just not me...!)

After I am done with Insanity, I might give this a whirl!! :happy:

Good luck!
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    I've done it off and on. I'm a Coach so I try to do a little of each workout so I actually know what I'm selling, lol. I did have a chance to workout with Leandro in LA last year. If you think BBL is tough try working with him in person. That guy is a machine!!! Keep up the routine and follow it to the letter and I know you'll get results. And don't sweat if you have to do the program a few times. It's taken a few workouts to get me from the 230's and panting after a flight of stairs to the 180's and running a Half Marathon :)
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I want this soooooo bad!!!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I've never heard of this! Is it another Beachbody program? I have several Jillian Michaels videos right now, but always looking to branch out. And one day when I'm brave enough I might even try Insanity, or P90X! But not yet...

I'm interested to hear more about this one though!
  • snowkid03
    Options
    i love brazil butt lift! i do bum bum and high and tight every 2 or 3 days and run and strength train on my own (though sculpt is a killer, i just like to lift heavy on my own- no lower body though) and have had great results. i am an extreme pear 28 inch waist, 41 inch hips, and this has lifted and slimmed my booty and legs. i don't use the weights, but when he is working out at a slower pace, i just jump right into the faster pace until he does the pulses. i think with tracking my nutrition on MFP i will see even greater results :)
  • AleahTheLoser
    Options
    I watched the infomercial for this today and I want to give it a try! I go to the gym almost every evening and take either Zumba or Kickboxing. I was thinking of doing BBL in the mornings before work but am wondering if I would be overdoing it if I did both. I don't want to give up my gym classes...they are too much fun! What do those of you that are using or have used BBL think? Is BBL a standalone program or do you think I will be ok doing it along with an hour of cardio each day as well?
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Waiting for a minor injury to heal and then I'm starting BBL!!!! Hopefully in a few days or next Monday, 1/23.
    Pulled my rhomboid muscle and my shoulder/neck are very VERY angry.
  • Bloomsday
    Options
    Whew! This workout kicks your you-know-what ... Cannot get over how intense some of the DVD's are. I've done High and Tight (well, most of it) twice now, and I aleady notice a huge difference walking around, taking the stairs, etc.

Hope everyone is doing well.

(PS -- Someone requested to "friend" me on this list; I cannot remember the name, and I mistakenly deleted it rather than accepted. Sorry about that.)
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Week three of BBL's pear solution is deadly!! Alternating days of Sculpt and then CArdio Axe & Bum Bum together. I did the two together last night and was sweating bullets!
  • TracyMichelle24
    Options
    I just wanted to wish y'all luck! I did BBL for 3 weeks back in October, but then injured my wrist and back and had to take some time off. In only 3 weeks I had lost an inch off of my waist, an inch off of my muffin top area, and 1/2 an inch off of my hips. I wasn't watching my diet at all or on MFP, so I'm sure if I had been I'd have had even better results. I'm currently doing P90X to lose the last little bit of baby weight(only 5-7 lbs) and tone up most of my body. I definitely plan on doing BBL after I finish this round of P90X to really blast my butt and get ready for a bikini this summer! LOL BBL is fun and I loved it. High and Tight is a killer though!
  • marphoria
    marphoria Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I saw the infomercial for this not too long ago and was sold right away. I haven't gotten around to purchasing it yet, but I plan on it when I get my next paycheck. However, I live in a one bedroom apartment on the second floor with a not huge living room. Before I buy something like this, I was wondering, do I need a really big amount of space to workout in? I noticed that in the infomercial, there are some dance type workouts. I would be incredibly bummed if I bought something like this, only to find out I can't use it because I don't have ample room or because I annoy my neighbors downstairs. Any advice?
  • Bloomsday
    Options
    I saw the infomercial for this not too long ago and was sold right away. I haven't gotten around to purchasing it yet, but I plan on it when I get my next paycheck. However, I live in a one bedroom apartment on the second floor with a not huge living room. Before I buy something like this, I was wondering, do I need a really big amount of space to workout in? I noticed that in the infomercial, there are some dance type workouts. I would be incredibly bummed if I bought something like this, only to find out I can't use it because I don't have ample room or because I annoy my neighbors downstairs. Any advice?

If you have enough room to lie down on the floor, you'll be fine.

As for noise, some of the workouts are dancing/impact -- I guess the only thing to do here is talk to your neighbors.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've got the program and am adding it in addition to my turbo fire workouts. I think I'm going to do high & tight, sculpt and tummy tuck on light Turbo Fire days...haven't decided if I"m going to do Bum Bum or not...is it a lot of cardio or more sculpting? Guess I could watch it, eh?