Any Metal Heads on here?

Options

Replies

• Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Some really good stuff on here. Will check it out properly when I'm home.
  • tsimpson84
    Options
    Currently in my playlists:

Horse the Band
    Protest the Hero
    Between the Buried and Me
    As I Lay Dying
    Genghis Tron
    Dream Theater
    Judas Priest
    Iron Maiden

Horse the Band got me through today's workout :) I tend to listen to more Progressive Metal or Metalcore, but I love most 80s metal as well. I love living near DC; so many metal acts come through here for shows! I feel like I'm at a show at least once a month!
  • tsimpson84
    Options
    I'm not sure if MSI counts, but holy hell do I love working out to it. Also love Deathklok, it's good for a mid-run giggle. Otep gets me rawring on the elliptical, great energy. Recently starting throwing on Manson for running, still developing an opinion on working-out-friendlyness. Works great in a playlist though. And always up for new artists :)
    I would have Maynard's babies. Just saying. Great stuffs.

piperjon - No more time to mosh to NIN, Trent's moved on *wails in despair*

I must admit that I work out to MSI as well :)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Listener and player (drums mostly) of all things metal.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That would be me!
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    YES! It's all I listen to. My ipod is loaded with Metallica, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Volbeat (my fave), Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Black Label Society, etc. etc. Been to see Metallica, Priest, Volbeat (got a good beating there being right at the front - best time EVER!!), Black Label Society, Thin Lizzy, Lamb of God, etc.

Best music to move to, they definitely have the beat for moving fast!!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    *Hand raised HIGH* MEEEE!!!!!!!
  • JerryLDaniel
    Options
    For some reason I can't get into my cardio unless Iron Maiden is blaring in my ears. 5FDP works in a pinch though.
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i used to hang out with Pantera....does that count? The lead guitarist, Daryl and I got tattooed by the same artist. I even have a pic of me tattooing him!! Well, I wasn't really inking him, we were just messing around. Ya, that counts!!
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    i used to hang out with Pantera....does that count? The lead guitarist, Daryl and I got tattooed by the same artist. I even have a pic of me tattooing him!! Well, I wasn't really inking him, we were just messing around. Ya, that counts!!

That's too cool! :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Major Pantera fan here!! I was lucky to see them 3 times in the 90's and I have a pick that Dime threw into the crowd. It even has the grooves in the edge from him playing it. \m/
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I am a definite metal head. I live and breath Rammstein but I also like many other metal groups.
  • agentmattdionne
    Options
    eyehategod. under-rated, and amazing
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    I just listened to Lethian Dreams' latest album, Season of Raven Words. There is some interesting stuff there; I really liked "Satyrs" and "Roads", but overall its not anything too special.
  • agentmattdionne
    Options
    has anyone checked out Mystic Krewe of Clear light? Side project of Crowbar/eyehategod/corrosion of conformity
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    has anyone checked out Mystic Krewe of Clear light? Side project of Crowbar/eyehategod/corrosion of conformity

I have that split they did with Acid King lying around somewhere. Haven't listened in a while but if I remember correctly they are pretty good.
  • toebass
    toebass Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee!!!!!!

Prog metal!!!
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love metal especially 80's hair bands
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

Yea man!!! And 90's power metal is awesome!
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Yea man!!! And 90's power metal is awesome!

I'm stuck in the 80's lol Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Cinderella, Motley Crue, Slaughter, Anthrax