Green Team Week 3

Options
Hi Green team! This is Angie. I thought for this week's challenge we would work on meeting your exercise goals. For example, my exercise goals are to exercise 150 minutes 6 days a week. My focus will be to meet my goal this week. I was doing really good for the last 2 months, but then my gym closed for 10 days. Now I am struggling to get back in my routine. Remember to check in and have a great week!:happy: :happy:

Replies

• jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Great Challenge!! I love it. I'll check in tomorrow
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Great minds think alike. We are on the same page.:smile:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    That sounds like a great challenge.
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    great challenge...thats one thing that I struggle to meet so I like it.

I wanted to go ahead and post my weight this morning....it said 127 so back up a pound but I am not changing it b/c I just got a visit from my Aunt Flow yesterday morning and she is making me bloated....:mad: so I am going to wait and see what I am in a few days and if I have gained I will adjust accordingly....(I am just not accepting it right now) :noway:

Hope everyone got wayyyy better results than me but either way we are on our way to success and going to all be lookin' smokin hot soon. :bigsmile:

hope you all have a great day and good luck with your challenge for this week.
  • jacque509
    Options
    Hi Greenies,
    Ok I lost .2 pounds, checked in at 244.4. Not suprised with the last two days this week due to stress I didn't eat well. But loss is loss so not complaining. Have a good week everyone!! Good luck
  • jacque509
    Options
    This is purr
    hiya greenies! my weigh-in is 203.4, which is a pound less from last week. had lost a lot more but it's found me back. it's due to leave forever one of these days, so i'm not bothered at all. i am slowly settling here, will have more time to post next week, i hope more guys frequent the thread as it appears to have become emptier again

good luck with the scale everyone!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Well I had a huge loss this week But that doesn't surprise me with how active I was last weekend and then How sick I got. Anyways I lost 4 lbs this week and am down to 209.4.
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yeah, I only lost .2 this week as well. but i agree, a loss is a loss. i'm in for the exercise challenge as well. i'll have to go check what my goals are, i think it's 60 min a day for six days. angie, you work out 150 min a DAY???? that's awesome! do you worry about overtraining at all?
  • jacque509
    Options
    am1-Great Job!!!!! proud of you:drinker: :smile:
    Amm- Thanks for starting the tread, I got home so late from the hospital last night, I am glad you were took the initive to do it:glasses:
    Kin-Keep in there I started this journey in Jan. and there are some weeks( many weeks) where nothing happen. I tell myself it took 16 years to put all this weight on it gonna take time to take it off. It a process of changeing habits and that take time:smile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I lost the 2 lbs I was up last week plus one more putting me at 186. Thanks for all your support, I'm guessing it was TOM that contributed to all of my complaining and whining (plus gain!).
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I had a great week. Better than I had even hoped for. I am 248.4, which is 4.6 pounds. I am really stoked! I have been eating about the same as before, so whatever caused me to stagnate for those few weeks has apparently resolved itself. My gym re-opened, so I've gone 2 days in a row. I do eat some of my exercise calories back, but not all.

With the kids finishing up their extra activities and school ending (one yesterday and one next week), I was wanting to focus on increasing exercise, so this week is a very good challenge for me.

I did not get all my water in yesterday. But, have all the other days.
  • jacque509
    Options
    This is amm
    I drank all of my water for the week except on Friday. I am out of town right now and can't weigh myself so I will use my weight from Wednesday at 207.2 pounds. This was a very bad week. Hopefully next week will be better.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Got most of my water in for the week, been sick on and off. Going to the doctors today to see whats up! The sun has been out and about here which leads to great outdoor thing for our family, so needless to say we have been walking,climbing,hiking,and on the beach a lot which is so great.
    Gained a pound back this week, but A/F is here so hopefully it is all her fault and I can get her for it!:laugh: lost some inches though YAY!!!
    Good luck Green! and congrats for sticking to it!!!
    GO GREEN!
    I will be on more this week, no mor MIA for me!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same again :grumble: but I am trying.
  • jacque509
    Options
    Totally piged out for lunch with got free lunch at work. Will def. head to the gym after work
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Got most of my water in for the week, been sick on and off. Going to the doctors today to see whats up! The sun has been out and about here which leads to great outdoor thing for our family, so needless to say we have been walking,climbing,hiking,and on the beach a lot which is so great.
    Gained a pound back this week, but A/F is here so hopefully it is all her fault and I can get her for it!:laugh: lost some inches though YAY!!!
    Good luck Green! and congrats for sticking to it!!!
    GO GREEN!
    I will be on more this week, no mor MIA for me!

GREAT JOB ON 10 DAYS SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Argh the cursed 230's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, I am teetering back ad forth from 230 (last weighin) and 232....I think my TOM is heading my way.....I know it is, so argh........I was an ice cream eating fool. And went over cals pretty much 5 days.....eating nuts mostly.....likely 700 cals in nuts......I am POSITIVE MY TOM is on the way........so hoping that 2 pounds will fall off soon.

I am up for the challenge this week......it is still exercise what we said we would right/????????
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi GT!! Well my dog got lost today, so I did a two hour power walk/call in the rain - didn't eat lunch as a result of said stress but the dang dog was hiding in the back yard under a tarp!!!! Old stinker she is (think her hearing is about gone so she proably didn't hear Raffy calling her to come in :noway: ):noway: so immediately thereafter went to Liberty Travel to pick up my vacation package for Curacao!!! :drinker: :drinker:

I hope I'm not the only one on all weekend, it gets lonely here sometimes!
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I will be here Porka!!!!!! I need all the GO GET EM's I can get.

:flowerforyou:
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    got my hour in on the wii active, burned 360 calories, not bad. i'm really really tired, it's midnite here. i might be MIA over the weekend, it's ds's 5th bday party weekend, and the kid party is tomorrow morning and the family/everyone else party is sunday noonish, so kinda crazy. send prayers and good juju my way that i don't pinch his head off.