• brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!:smile: Thanks for sharing.

Karen
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS! Your journey is encouragement to us all!

I started at a 26 and am now into an 18, with a goal of being a 12/14 by spring/summer. Things like this keep me going!
  • dottiemarie
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! You look amazing!!!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    That is so terrific! You look fantastic, and so healthy (and so much younger!) Congrats on the success of all your hard work!
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I understand your jubilation. Last Friday, my husband and I were in the mall. We walked past a Lane Bryant to the New York & Company right next door. The difference is that, when I started, I couldn't even shop in a Lane Bryant store because I was bigger than anything they carried. I had to order from their catalog. Now, they cannot fit me at all!! I'm in an 8 and even sometimes a 6. With seven more pounds to go, I'm thinking that the 6 will be my final reality.
  • Aislyn26
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing. I can't wait until I can say goodbye to that store. :happy:
  • Starligh98
    Starligh98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!! :) I've lost 50!! Any tips your have for getting through the next 100 would be greatly appreciated. Please add me! :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know this feeling well! my "so long" was not only to Lane Bryant but to Torrid...they go from size 12-24, and I am now in an 8-10. I was a little bit sad about Torrid, because I love some of their clothes...but I love being a "regular" size ;)

Thanks. Same here. I'm in "regular" sizes in all stores now. It took a while before I automatically went to the plus side of the store and I would stand there and think "what am I doing." It's a great feeling dropping 111 pounds in a year and going from a size 24 to a size 10.
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    You look fantastic! So long and farewell to LB~
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!!!! I can just feel how happy you are!!!

Thanks for the motivation that I too will be able to walk by and wave goodbye to that store one day!!
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing...very inspirational!!!
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    yay! you look amazing - 10 years younger!

I can't wait till I'm waving to lane Bryant :)
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow- you look absolutely amazing... congratulations on changing your life- you're beautiful!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats friend!!! You look great! Keep up the good work!!
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    I wish I could hug you!!! I love your title and I can't wait to post mine! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous!
  • spookystitches
    spookystitches Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've done such a great job. You look great!

I can't wait to say goodbye to plus size stores myself. (LB, Torrid...) I hope to follow you by the end of this year!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

I'm gradually opening doors to new stores but I can't wait to say a proper goodbye to Evans (probably Lane Bryant UK equivalent), not that I shop there much anymore as their styles don't seem to suit me now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!