What is a curvey woman?

Options
13»

Replies

• chloizzle
    Options
    I consider Nigella Lawson, Kim Kardashian, Cheryl Burke, Christina Hendricks, Marilyn Monroe to be curvy. All absolutely beautiful in my opinion.

I agree on all of them except Cheryl Burke, and might I add I've got a bit of a crush on Nigella and Christina ;)

Haha, I agree with this man. Nigella and Christina are especially bangin'. Mmm :)
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The second woman is curvy. The first is simply overweight. But that's just my opinion

this
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't give a darn. lol I love my girl unconditionally. whether she loses weight, gains weight or stays the same. I love all of her, not just her looks. I consider myself the luckiest man on the planet that she loves me.

This a thousend times over,

Well said my friend
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    Who the hell cares???? Can't we each just be the best selves we can be?? Why compare and poll and incessantly talk about who prefers what?
    ^^^This.

As a man, I can honestly say that the majority of us don't care what size a woman is.

bless you :flowerforyou:
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    Personally, I don't give a darn. lol I love my girl unconditionally. whether she loses weight, gains weight or stays the same. I love all of her, not just her looks. I consider myself the luckiest man on the planet that she loves me.

That is very cool :smile:
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Curvy = Kim Kardashian
    Overweight = Her sister Khloe

LOL Thats funny!
  • bsalis76
    Options
    Meh. It's all fashion.
    In times gone by when food was not as cheap and plentiful, a few extra was not a bad look...

*warning: nude art*
    http://the-extender.blogspot.com/2011/07/voluptuous-nudes-of-norman-lindsay.html

Also, some may not have noticed, but the male gay "look" to have was thin and slender (ie. feminine). That changed with AIDS. The look became buff, since thin could be seen as sickly.
  • nebbz
    nebbz Posts: 18
    Options
    I asked my partner this question, his reply was some one like you but a bit slimmer (but only a bit) and something that wouldnt snap, a nice bum, nice large boobies, and hips to hold on to.....

i think that was a pretty good definition (so didnt get a slap) lol!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person left in the western world who wouldn't know a kardashian if it bit me?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    "I like a woman with a big butt. One I can whip with a car antenna."

-- Garrett Morris, SNL
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The second woman is curvy. The first is simply overweight. But that's just my opinion

This.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person left in the western world who wouldn't know a kardashian if it bit me?

No, I'm right there with you.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

she doesn't have "rolls" - I think she's curvy
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Scurvey women are ones suffering from vitamin deficiency and have their teeth dropping out

funny_1123.jpg

CURVY women are obviously those with contours. You all have them, to a greater or lesser extent - it's not a standardised characteristic, so why debate it ad nauseum? It's one aspect of a woman's uniqueness.