Forgive me MPF, for I have sinned...

Options

Replies

• oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I had McDonalds fries for the first time in five months yesterday!!!

And Pringles. Oh hell no, I open the can is gone no problem at all!!!!
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad I did too. I had a Pancho Villa Bowl thingy my mom swore i needed to try from the Mexican restaurant with my parents and then ate pizza that night. I was like almost triple my calorie intake. I love / hate going home to visit my parents lol. I enjoy it but i eat way too much!
  • pwnstar
    pwnstar Posts: 15
    Options
    This weekend... a TGIFriday's brownie obsession dessert. So bad, but oh so good <3
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I went for a four mile walk. And then had Burger King right after. I felt awful.

My worst, is those frozen cream pies, Edy's brand. I've eaten half in a sitting before. I just can't let myself buy them!
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You mean a can of Pringles is supposed to be more than one serving?
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Vienna sausage.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Half a pizza yesterday. Took a lot of exercise to make it work. :_:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate mint espresso beans- half a container. And several whole pizzas.
  • glowbuggy
    glowbuggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    For me its the snacks that we have around the house for our daughters. Like the goldfish crackers. They are sooo tiny that before you know it, half the bag is gone. I also have an issue w/ the "snack cake" type of things. No one said this was going to be easy.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookies...I only allowed myself to have four but they were fantastic!!
  • louiepoof
    louiepoof Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    LOL! Sounds like something I would do. My downfall would a fountain Coke from a particular gas station in town. They taste so good!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I had some left over Christmas candy yesterday. Two hershey kisses, a mini reese's cup, and few chocolate covered raisins. I don't feel bad about it though. I still came in under my calorie allotment, and I no longer crave chocolate.
  • SusieB01
    Options
    Several different times I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream in one setting. Once I ate a half a package of Oreo's just after coming in from a workour and then passed out. Thankfully I woke up. When I did, I realized that I had to stop doing things that way.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    package of oreos, but that's not a sin ;)
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    10 pints of beer, a glass of wine, a jagerbomb, pizza and a kebab - all in one night.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I cheated huge this weekend, had McDonald's twice and feel horrible about it. But I am no longer asking my fiance to call me if he's grabbing food on the way home. Oh damn, and I also had Pizza Nova, I really need to stop thinking about what I ate this weekend...
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't really consider this a "diet". I'm just trying to eat healthier foods and exercise to lose some weight. I've had some chocolates over the weekend and a couple of gin and tonics. I think to deny yourself "treats" is the wrong way to go about this. Everything in moderation!
  • clsmith1733
    clsmith1733 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A tub of choclate frosting in about 30 mins
  • Steffi330
    Steffi330 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine is always the pizza buffet!!! ugghhh!!!! I always go in there saying I'm only going to have 2 slices of pizza and end up having like 6!!!!! Bad bad bad!!!!!
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    ive had a few ,but the worst is the kellogs frosted flakes i try to have a serving ,but i end up having a way too many.

Frosted Flakes is really yummy and the 3/4c serving isn't nearly enough. I can relate :)