http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2377-its-all-about-abs

will be doing weekly challenges

x
  • RyanEParker
    Options
    Anyone put their backs out yet?
  • Mandaraem
    Options
    So if I am seeing correctly, this group is not even following the actual program, right? I started the 6 week actual 200 situps program this morning & feel good about it. I guess I just don't want anyone to be scared or intimidated away because they think that the program is to do 200 situps in one day. You are building toward that, but certainly not day one!! They even say "No doubt some of you can already do 100 consecutive sit-ups, but let's face it, you're in a big minority. Most of you reading this won't even be able to manage 20 sit-ups. Actually, I'm sure many of you can't even do 10." And then once you start and you do your your first 4 sets & get to your Max set they tell you to do as many consecutive as you can comfortably...at least 8 (I'm using the center column that I'm in as my example) but "not so many that you damage muscle tissue".

I just wanted to put that out there. God bless & make it a GREAT day!!!
  • Mhachey
    Mhachey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well I did 150 crunches, reverse crunches and bicycle crunches!

12245024.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Im finally done took awhile but I did it
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • Snowbound5
    Snowbound5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG This is just what I've been looking for :) Someone to do that kinda thing with me. Its the 17th But im in :)
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • aroobq
    aroobq Posts: 14
    Options
    hi all! just joined this site a few days ago, gonna start this from tommorow, i cant do full situps so my 6 week challenge is do be able to do proper situps by the end :)
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • sandyt627
    Options
    I didn't ever post on here, but I did it! I feel awesome! I'm considering doing it again :) I didn't do 200 today, but I might restart tomorrow.

ETA: I started the challenge 8 days ago, so I did my full week before skipping a day. I split it up into 8 sets of 25.