30 Day Shred

Options
13»

Replies

• skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think I will join too! You guys really have me pumped up. I've been doing it kinda...depending on time I would either do 30 day shred or Slim in 6, but I think it might be better to just stick to one. I'll restart my 30 day shred on June 1st as well so count me in!

Do we know how many days a week we will be doing this? Does it just depend on the person or are we aiming for 6X a week?

30 day shred here I come...again!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Do we know how many days a week we will be doing this? Does it just depend on the person or are we aiming for 6X a week?

The video recommends 6 but a few people are going for a little less. Only you know what you are capable of. So set honest and realistic goals for yourself.
  • kndoub
    kndoub Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge too! I don't have the dvds, but I've seen some of them on youtube. Does anyone know if they are all on there or should I go get them?
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge too! I don't have the dvds, but I've seen some of them on youtube. Does anyone know if they are all on there or should I go get them?

you can find them here

http://www.youtube.com/user/xbabiboopx

:):):) i use the youtube ones I'm to cheap hahaha
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options

you can find them here

http://www.youtube.com/user/xbabiboopx

:):):) i use the youtube ones I'm to cheap hahaha

it is only $9.99 at Walmart!!!! keep in mind that legally it should not be on youtube....unless Jillian (or her distributing company) put it up there....which I doubt!! haha Either way I am excited for our start on MONDAY!! WOOOOOHOOOO lol :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I got my measuring tape (finally) ... all set to go!
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    is everybody set for tomorrow?

i took "before" pictures yesterday which i'm not going to post until i have awesome "after" photos to go with them :wink:

good luck everyone!!! :drinker:
  • jagilmore
    jagilmore Posts: 21
    Options
    I went and bought the DVD!! I'm all set to start tomorrow!! I'm going to be doing it 6x a week! If I feel it's to much then I will be going down to 4x then working back up to 6x a week! I can't wait! This is going to be fun!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I'm really excited to start this, I've done the video before and it is tough! Lol. I can't wait, I'm definitely up for it! :bigsmile:
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    i am going to do it today, just like for a warm upo or something for tomorrow lol since i wont have my baby with me for the next few hours. i probably wont get alone time like this again for a while, so taking advantage of it while i can! :smile:
  • Arienna
    Options
    i am going to do it today, just like for a warm upo or something for tomorrow lol since i wont have my baby with me for the next few hours. i probably wont get alone time like this again for a while, so taking advantage of it while i can! :smile:

I definitely see you there!!! I have two small children, they are 4 and 6 now so life's a bit easier but when they were babies it was crazy sometimes! They are only 15 months apart so I was always chasing after them and when they went to bed, it was such a relief haha. Have fun!
  • hiddensecant
    Options

I definitely see you there!!! I have two small children, they are 4 and 6 now so life's a bit easier but when they were babies it was crazy sometimes! They are only 15 months apart so I was always chasing after them and when they went to bed, it was such a relief haha. Have fun!

Hehe 3 and 6-year-old boys here! Though I plan to do this one before they wake up :laugh:.
  • Arienna
    Options

Hehe 3 and 6-year-old boys here! Though I plan to do this one before they wake up :laugh:.

Me too! I always wake up before I have to get the kids up so I can prepare for my day, so now I have something more productive to do :bigsmile:
  • Arienna
    Options

Me too! I always wake up before I have to get the kids up so I can prepare for my day, so now I have something more productive to do :bigsmile:
  • NavyMommy
    NavyMommy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! I have been looking at getting this for awhile now, and I'm on my way to the store! You've inspired me! I'll post tomorrow's weight and measurements. My daughter is nine months old, and I'm thinking I'm quickly approaching the point where I can't no longer blame the extra weight on her. I only have 2lb weights will that work? Can't wait to start!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I would love to join too! I have been looking at getting this for awhile now, and I'm on my way to the store! You've inspired me! I'll post tomorrow's weight and measurements. My daughter is nine months old, and I'm thinking I'm quickly approaching the point where I can't no longer blame the extra weight on her. I only have 2lb weights will that work? Can't wait to start!

Yeah, 2 lbs is gonna be plenty unless you're already in great shape.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Awwww my brother and i are 16 months apart! It's fantastic! Well except towards the end of middle school / early high school we hated only being one grade apart. But we loved it up and until and ever since then!

Ummm. . . . so this is embarassing but whatever, i'm frugal: i've been using big tubs of Ragu pasta sauce (2 lbs 13 oz) as my weights and they're working great!!!
  • Arienna
    Options
    G'morning guys, I think I am the first one awake so I made a new thread for us, I hope that's ok. Here's the link to it.. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55106-june-shredders-week-1
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: hey guys,

I would love to join your group!! I just did the 30 day shred today and man my legs feel like rubber but i plan to keep up with it. It would be nice to talk with other people doing it too.

cindy
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: hey guys,

I would love to join your group!! I just did the 30 day shred today and man my legs feel like rubber but i plan to keep up with it. It would be nice to talk with other people doing it too.

cindy

The week 1 thread is over here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55106-june-shredders-week-1