Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• appleg1rl
    appleg1rl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticed some cute guys on MFP. ;)
    Some very gorgeous women, too!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm hot, but I'm a bear. Does that count??

Yes. Bears need love too!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    stay safe..

for sure! been lifting for about a year now but still have too much bodyfat to cut. but its a work in progress!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    That's awesome

and so's the picture. :smokin:
  • OseaHello
    Options
    oh man you have no idea, the guys here are smokin hot! :blush:

There are ?!?!?! WHEEREEE?!?!?! GUIDE ME!!! lol
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    MFP, the one place on the net that isn't a sausage fest..
  • mrysnshn
    mrysnshn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    There are definately a lot of hot guys on mfp. I'm quite proud to have a few as friends. Any other hot guys want to join the list feel free!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    tumblr_lkwpd2Sz3V1qhao84.gif

This is by far the FUNNIEST thing i've ever seen in my life!!!!!! KUDOS!
  • switz88
    Options
    hi
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    lol looks like bodybuilding.com bro's are showing up. good job, i'll be at that status soon.. future bro in the making,. hahahaha

who are you speaking of sir??? :huh:
  • tjamuna1
    tjamuna1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    im free ladies add me ;)
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    there are lots of great guys & girls on here :smile:

so many inspiring ppl !! add me , even though am not a guy ! lol
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Not sure if the ladies count me as "hot"?!

I'm trying not be vain. Been single for a long time now after broken apart relationship. But I've never been the size and shape I'm now.

However, I'm not looking for any short flirts, one night stands, etc. So offers of that nature, please. But certainly happy to add u as a friend on here.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    not sure if anyone would class me as hot but if you want t add me feel free :smile:
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    Hehe, this made me laugh. :)
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    any hotties from OZ? (or even better yet, Canberra) :wink:
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Theres a gazillion hot guys on here but (I'm sooo going to get slated for this) a lot of them KNOW they are hot!

They'll flirt with you, message you, tell you you're beautiful then BAM you look at their wall and they've told a 100 other girls the same. D'oh :laugh:
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Theres a gazillion hot guys on here but (I'm sooo going to get slated for this) a lot of them KNOW they are hot!

They'll flirt with you, message you, tell you you're beautiful then BAM you look at their wall and they've told a 100 other girls the same. D'oh :laugh:

this made me LOL!!! :laugh:
  • Galletakek
    Options

ROFL!!! soo true.. that was funny tthx mama for making my day! xoxo!
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options

I friggin HATE guys like this. i just want to tell them get overthemselves. Thats why any guy that tries to message me anything creepy or flirty either gets ignored until he stops or just gets deleted. Its anoying and creepy. And im not prepared to be responsible for inflating their ego any further. Guys that are truly hot and sweet dont need the reassurance from random women.