Ex problems

Options

Replies

• Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Better than me because I would've sat it outside the day she dumped me 3 weeks ago. If you feel some type of way, then dont be around because it may cause something, and its either gonna go 3 ways: 1. Final Good-bye sex, 2. Make up Sex, 3. GTFOH before we kill each other. Good Luck
  • meganalain09
    Options
    Don't leave her things on the porch, if they get stolen then you'll HAVE to talk to her. If you trust her leave a key, if you don't then you could have friend meet her at your apartment.
    I think it is completely appropriate for you not to be there.
    Good Luck!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Since she left you i would put all her stuff in a box and leave it out side, That way you don't have to let her into your place and you don't have to deal with seeing her... She's lucky your nice enough to give it back to her i would have thrown it away by now..

This... maybe box it up and leave it at her place of employment (when she isn't there) if you aren't up for seeing her yet.
  • JillianP00
    Options
    It's not rude at all to not be there, but only if you trust her not to take anything that wasn't hers. If you don't trust her then have a friend there to prevent any drama on either yours or her part. Good luck!!!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    leave it on the porch!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    if i was in your shoes, i would pack up her things and deliver it to her new place. after all, you dumped her, it's the least you can do. i would be very scared about having her back in my house (especially if i am not there) in case she has revenge in mind....
  • curioustexgal
    curioustexgal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You know this is the main reason they make curbs next to the street right? LOL!

This cracked me up!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are going thru this, breaking up sucks. I would put all her stuff in a box and leave it outside also, if you dont want to see her you shouldnt have to. And you dont want to sit there and wonder if she is going to take anything she shouldnt ect. Go the safe route box up her stuff that way you know nothing was taken and you still dont have to see her.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You mean she still has stuff to pick up? I usually burn anything left behind. :devil:

lol. Ok seriously, i think i will box the stuff and leave it at my neighbours. Yes, I do trust her but hey now i dont trust my judgement anymore. Seeing that she threw away 3.5years of our lives and i never saw it coming either. Thanks alot guys.
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You know this is the main reason they make curbs next to the street right? LOL!
    I also vote curb. Maybe you could even be nice enough to wrap it up in a nice black garbage bag and place it in the trash can so it would be easy for her to find.
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    I made sure not to be there when my ex moved out last Saturday, although I'm happy about this, it still would have been hard and awkward.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    My ex is coming over on Friday to pick up her stuff. Is it rude if im not there when she comes? I ll leave the key for her, so she can come in and out as she pleases. I just dont wanna see her. I guess it still hurt really bad. Its been 3weeks since i got dumped.

Last ex I had, I broke up with and I packed all her **** in a garbage bag and left it on my porch and told her to come get it and to leave the gate & apartment key when she left.

She never left the keys.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    She dumped him.. :ohwell:

I think it all depends on whether you trust her or not. There are some of my exs that I wouldn't mind letting into my home when I'm not here and then there are others that I would be terrified. Make a judgement based on how you think she will act. If you are not sure then don't let her in your home unsupervised.. I hope you get it figured out :flowerforyou:

if i was in your shoes, i would pack up her things and deliver it to her new place. after all, you dumped her, it's the least you can do. i would be very scared about having her back in my house (especially if i am not there) in case she has revenge in mind....
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with a lot of mfp people, box outside. When I picked up my stuff after the divorce, everything was outside in the driveway and I just picked it up, no fights, no confrontations.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My ex is coming over on Friday to pick up her stuff. Is it rude if im not there when she comes? I ll leave the key for her, so she can come in and out as she pleases. I just dont wanna see her. I guess it still hurt really bad. Its been 3weeks since i got dumped.

Last ex I had, I broke up with and I packed all her **** in a garbage bag and left it on my porch and told her to come get it and to leave the gate & apartment key when she left.

She never left the keys.
    ...and now she uses the apartment pool whenever she pleases.
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    Sell it lol
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Mail it to her.

COD, of course.

outside in a box to the left. just had to say that.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    no its not, id probably not want an ex at my place alone though....
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Its your house, leave her box outside... and move on. good luck.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I just put them outside of the door and let the ex know that between certain time its gonna stand outside if he/she cares to pick the stuff up :P