Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Replies

• may2go
    may2go Posts: 31
    Wow!! You are an inspiration. That is a whole person you have lost. Be very proud of yourself. ;O)
  • ladyjeanne57
    ladyjeanne57 Posts: 39 Member
    You certainly an inspiration! I have just started with MFP and started in at 264 and in two weeks have lost 5 lbs. It is so easy to look at the trip ahead it can seem impossible and then I read your success story and I think...why not me? Thanks for sharing. You are absolutely amazing!
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Congrats on your accomplishment! Your story is inspiring!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Your look great-Such an inspiring story. Did you have problems with extra skin?
  • Wow You r def. an inspiration to me! thanks for posting
  • I only started this five days ago im a mother of 6 and have gotton up to 297lbs... I recently joined a gym and staryed mfp.. You are truly a inspiration!!!!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • WOW you look AMAZING and 20 years younger than when you started! Congrats and thank you for sharing your story and your pictures - it helps those of us starting out see that we too can do this..... one day at time and with inspirational stories like yours to keep us going! :)
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    WoW!!!!! Girl you look GREAT! I hope I can have amazing results like yours this time next yr. So motivating
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Awesome job hun!
  • Chloeoo
    Chloeoo Posts: 20
    Must be really weird looking back on pictures of yourself at your heaviest? CONGRATS! Amazing job , you're an inspiration <3
  • I am so impressed with your accomplishments.....I see that you now have lost a total of 170lbs. Amazing! Very happy for you.:happy:
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Wow! Your post and those pics brought tears to my eyes!! Very inspirational. I am starting at 250 and down to 244 already :) Can't wait to be able to post pics like yours!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    I just found this and you are amazing!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    Wow....that is totally amazing. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • incredibly motivating! thank you for sharing!
  • Completely Amazing, what a inspiration you are. Thank you for sharing!
  • WOW!!!!!! So awesome! You look great...and I bet you feel great, too!
  • AMAZING story! Such motivation and drive! You are an inspiration to us all and am glad i got to read your wonderful success story! Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!:smile:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    You look great and I bet you feel wonderful!! GOOD JOB AND CONGRATULATIONS for all your hard work!!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Happy Anniversary!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!