What's for dinner tonight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• luvmybaby333
    Options
    I'm feeling lazy, so it will either be left-overs (Spaghetti Elbows, or Tuna Tetrazzini) or Digiorno Stuffed Crust Supreme Pizza. I've already logged the pizza, though... So I think I'm probably going to go with that. LOL
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    lemon garlic chicken on a bed of spinach w/ raspberry lime dressing!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Chicken & Broccoli Curry Casserole!

8 oz chicken breast.
    2 Cups fresh or frozen broccoli
    1 cup brown rice
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    1/3 cup chopped onion
    1 tbsp lemon juice
    1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
    curry powder and cinnamon to taste
    1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese

Sautee chicken in a frying pan with onion.
    Cook rice according to directions. I use the "instant" brown rice, and add the broccoli during the last 5 minutes to steam it.

In a medium bowl, combine soup, yogurt, lemon juice and spices. Mix well. Add rice, broccoli and chicken and mix again.

Pour ingredients into a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle cheese on top.

Cover and bake for 20 minute at 350. Uncover and bake 20 more minutes.
  • Kelbel1234
    Kelbel1234 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian chili. We made a big pot on Sunday so it is dinner for most of the week.
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of my own cooking but I think tonight we are having cheeseburgers with some leftover sauteed onions and peppers on top. I have some red bell peppers I will probably have on the side too with some light ranch dressing to dip in. I need to come up with new meal ideas we will all eat. Thanks for all the ideas.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thin sliced grilled chicken with general tsos dipping sauce :)
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    nothing fantastic but a good old stand by for everyone... SPAGHETTI... i use ronzoni smart tasta pasta and i add veggies to my noodles before i pour sauce... my fam doesnt like it that way but it is a great filler and dinner to me!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Tonight:

Beef Stirfry - onions, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, bok choy, carrots, thinly sliced marinated beef (in ginger soy mixture).
    soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger, seasame oil (just a drop).
    Served on a bed of basmati rice ;)