Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Options

Replies

• may2go
    may2go Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration. That is a whole person you have lost. Be very proud of yourself. ;O)
  • ladyjeanne57
    ladyjeanne57 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You certainly an inspiration! I have just started with MFP and started in at 264 and in two weeks have lost 5 lbs. It is so easy to look at the trip ahead it can seem impossible and then I read your success story and I think...why not me? Thanks for sharing. You are absolutely amazing!
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Congrats on your accomplishment! Your story is inspiring!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Your look great-Such an inspiring story. Did you have problems with extra skin?
  • wildkitten_24
    Options
    Wow You r def. an inspiration to me! thanks for posting
  • Dakotasmom826
    Options
    I only started this five days ago im a mother of 6 and have gotton up to 297lbs... I recently joined a gym and staryed mfp.. You are truly a inspiration!!!!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Moosey75
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING and 20 years younger than when you started! Congrats and thank you for sharing your story and your pictures - it helps those of us starting out see that we too can do this..... one day at time and with inspirational stories like yours to keep us going! :)
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!!! Girl you look GREAT! I hope I can have amazing results like yours this time next yr. So motivating
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Awesome job hun!
  • Chloeoo
    Chloeoo Posts: 20
    Options
    Must be really weird looking back on pictures of yourself at your heaviest? CONGRATS! Amazing job , you're an inspiration <3
  • michiganmama33
    Options
    I am so impressed with your accomplishments.....I see that you now have lost a total of 170lbs. Amazing! Very happy for you.:happy:
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your post and those pics brought tears to my eyes!! Very inspirational. I am starting at 250 and down to 244 already :) Can't wait to be able to post pics like yours!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just found this and you are amazing!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow....that is totally amazing. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    incredibly motivating! thank you for sharing!
  • sbussard
    Options
    Completely Amazing, what a inspiration you are. Thank you for sharing!
  • rachellew05
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! So awesome! You look great...and I bet you feel great, too!
  • kamkenna
    Options
    AMAZING story! Such motivation and drive! You are an inspiration to us all and am glad i got to read your wonderful success story! Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!:smile:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great and I bet you feel wonderful!! GOOD JOB AND CONGRATULATIONS for all your hard work!!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!