What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options
I keep thinking about what it will be like to be at my ideal weight! What will you do to celebrate your weightloss? For me I am thinking lots of new clothes and if I was dreaming a tummy tuck to get rid of the excess skin from pregnancy!

Chime in!
Sonya

Replies

• CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get my hair and makeup done...a new look for a new me!!
  • BBBabbles
    Options
    Clothes!

Other than that... my thoughts are full of how much energy I will have when I lose more, and how much healthier I will be.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    better half doesn't know it yet but a Suzuki GXR750
  • GlenWalterGal
    GlenWalterGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get myself a real nice little black dress that fits properly (not full of bumps and bulges..lol).
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My reward will be fitting into my wedding dress!
  • mhamlin
    mhamlin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Clothes and Victoria's secret Bikini!!!!!
  • dreams88
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe.. I will hopefully hit my goal weight before the new school year begins.. I wan to look good on my new job as a teacher..
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not having to buy new, bigger, work clothes at the end of my mat leave LMAO!
  • 1stepaheda
    Options
    Hi I'm 1Stepaheda,
    What a great question, I think I would like to buy myseld a new Car Honda CR-V for all the little hiking trip I'd like to take once I have more engery.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Shopping till I droooooooooop! Because I have not been able to do it because what is the point of buying new cloths when your continually loose weight... So the tarp and toga just have to cut it till then... lol... And thrift stores and garage sales if I see a good bargain..
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Glamour shots! Not sexy clothes/poses - I have loose skin like a sharpei - but just some really beautiful portraits.
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    I am thinking about getting my belly button pierced...:happy: :bigsmile:
  • leavingfat
    leavingfat Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I actually get three things when I lose all this weight. First is a crazy clothes shopping spree. Second is a trip to Ukraine to meet my husband's grandparents. (I won't go until I'm not obese, because I don't think it would be as good an experience. Healthier means I'll have more energy to explore, etc.) Third is a trip to, as hubby puts it, anywhere in the world I want to go.

As rewards go, I'm pretty excited for them. The last one is a little weird, because if I wanted to go somewhere now and it was completely feasible, we'd do it regardless of my weight. But I just think I'll find a trip to a new place super satisfying when I'm at goal.
  • rborde
    rborde Posts: 1
    Options
    1) Fitting into the "ghost" jean I've "outgrown" and stashed as my "when I lose weight" jeans.
    2) New clothes!!!
    3) Makeover
    4) Enjoy actually being IN the picture instead of insisting I'd rather TAKE the pictures!
    :flowerforyou:
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    Trip to Europe. I've been wanting to go but my weight and the problem I have with my joints has made it impossible to plan a fun trip where we can see a lot of things.
  • angela72023
    Options
    Disney world!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Another tattoo! Or three....lol
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My goal will be my reward
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    There's a tattoo that I've been attempting to design to run down my ribs to my hip, since I can't have visible tattoos for my job. When I drop the 50 lbs, that's what my reward will be.

I'm also rewarding my shorter term goals; every 10 lbs will have a reward for itself. 10 will be the reward of being able to fit into my wetsuit again for swimming; 20's I'll start going to the clubs regularly again; 30 will be clothes shopping; 40 might be a makeover or just a shopping spree in general.
  • Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll just be happy to get out some of my old dresses and not have to buy new clothes because I got too big for my old ones. But maybe a new bikini and some cute underwear would be nice too.