Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• Penelope10201
    Penelope10201 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Retail Store Manager....I don't know why I could gain weight with this job. But see it just shows you, even if you have a sit down job..you can gain weight with a on your feet job too. It all started when I was 28 and tried my first "latte" drink....Oh boy....was I in for it!!! Hence 36 and overweight.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Desk job until Sept 28 when I retire and move to Florida. I then plan to do volunteer work with a therapeutic horse back riding facility.
    How cool is that?! Can I be you when I grow up?
  • Mandanne
    Mandanne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Full time student.
  • meshelman
    Options
    Mostly desk job. I'm a CSM for a print and marketing company. And I get to drive 45 minutes each way. That's a lot of time on my butt.
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I seen this post just as the commercial for Planet Fitness came on .... 'what do you do for a living? I pick things up and put them down' (in an Arnie accent) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Mostly desk job. I'm a CSM for a print and marketing company. And I get to drive 45 minutes each way. That's a lot of time on my butt.

Customer Startup Manager? right
  • meshelman
    Options
    Sorry, Customer Service Manager. Hands on though, so it's not all sitting down.
  • fightin2bFit
    fightin2bFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I work in the social work field. I am a mental health juvenile justice counselor and I split my time between hanging out at the juvenile detention center and seeing my clients who are on the outside.
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a microbiologist :) (well, officially a medical technologist but nobody knows what that is..) any other science geeks (or anyone else!) Feel free to add me :)
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Teacher post secondary technical school. Stand most of the day, but have an irregular schedule and a 3 year old girl that make finding time to exercise a chore.
  • yplesman
    yplesman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    cashier at Costco..
  • kessalove
    kessalove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Front Desk at a hotel
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Full time LPN student at the moment. Donating plasma for money, because I didn't have time to work anymore. Had to choose between money and my beautiful GPA.:smile:
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I fix these :D

the-human-heart.jpg
    That is so effin cool!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm temporarily only working 12 hours a week, but I'm expecting more hours soon enough. Anyway, I'm basically a glorified baby sitter. I'm a caregiver-I keep company with seniors and help them with the everyday stuff they have trouble with. We have some weird restrictions, for example we're not allowed to take a band aid off our client's skin in case their skin tears. We can't even rub prescription lotion on their skin. We have to put the lotion in the client's hand and maneuver their hands so they can rub it on themselves. Crazy huh?
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Former corporate accountant (that's when I gained all my weight, go figure) turned part-time teacher and part-time accountant. I don't miss the 9-5 grind, that's for sure.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Yup. I feel ya. How difficult is a topical, right? The laws on that are kinda rediculous.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm a shrink. Not a typical desk job...but usually 9-5.
  • bamagirl1226
    bamagirl1226 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    School counselor, online college instructor, and a doctoral candidate writing my dissertation. I am up and down, but mostly at my desk.

14602681.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kaekae44
    Options
    Hair Stylist. The not booked times= sitting on my butt eating time. Trying to stop that habit! =]