What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Probably a citation for indecent exposure. If I make it to goal weight and manage to get fit, I'll be lucky to be clothed.

If you get arrested, I'd be in the cell with you!
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    Probably a citation for indecent exposure. If I make it to goal weight and manage to get fit, I'll be lucky to be clothed.

Well, I won't be far behind! I'm not at my goal weight and I can barely keep my clothes on! Birthday suit is the best suit to wear after a long day at work!:blushing:
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I will go skiing in the southern hemisphere while its summer here.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I've said before I wanted to get a proper suit, but maybe I'll just get something else pierced instead. Not sure what though.
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    By being awesome and having massive muscles.
    By being able to do handstands and standing backflips.
    By being able to run 10km and still be ready for more.
    By being a positive rolemodel for my kids, and still be able to run rings around THEM!

I recognise that my fitness is it's own reward. I'm so much more capable today than I was a year ago. And much more capable a year ago than I was two years ago. I can't wait to see what I can do in two years!
  • scoobydoojoe
    scoobydoojoe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lasik Surgery is my planned reward.
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Options
    Well seeing as my goal is weight gain.... More food!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Well, I won't be far behind! I'm not at my goal weight and I can barely keep my clothes on! Birthday suit is the best suit to wear after a long day at work!:blushing:

NICE! PARTY!
  • TomsFZ1
    TomsFZ1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I recognise that my fitness is its own reward. I'm so much more capable today than I was a year ago. And much more capable a year ago than I was two years ago. I can't wait to see what I can do in two years!

^This.

And new clothes.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I will reward myself with a new tv ... or a buffet. :devil:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe!

New corsets!

I also plan on getting a tattoo of corset lacing down my back. And possibly a tattoo of a diorama of fetal skeletons by a 17th century anatomist (Ruysch) if I can figure out how and where.

Not that I can afford any of that.
  • lizabelle83
    Options
    new clothes, a wedding dress, & hopefully a pregnancy :)
  • amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    for my first small goal (i told myself 10lbs, but as i get closer i might push it to 15 or 20lbs to reward myself), i'm treating myself with a nice pedicure :)
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Ton of new clothess and hitting the beach !!!
  • Jrxavier
    Options
    A makeover and to be able to wear a swimsuit
  • Gracestar12
    Gracestar12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A trip to Peru to hike the Inca trail :flowerforyou:
  • cecehite19
    cecehite19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to do our lifesyle change for 365 days. There are however, reward days for goals achieved. 1 free day no calorie counting for one day at each milestone. If we reach our goal before the 365 days we can " Go on our own" but still must weigh in 1 x per month. I plan to reach mine by August. If I do I will treat myself to a new pair of designer jeans and an expensive pair of shoes!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Great Sex!!!
  • sammy_romans
    Options
    I want to go on vacation and my friend and I have a deal that if we loose our ideal weight we will get our belly buttons pierced. I have wanted to do that since I was 14 and never did because I thought I was overweight. What I would give to look like I did in highschool!
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    for my first small goal (i told myself 10lbs, but as i get closer i might push it to 15 or 20lbs to reward myself), i'm treating myself with a nice pedicure :)
    That's me, I told myself every 10 pounds lost I'm getting a massage, I'm at 9 and I have pushed it back to 15. LOL

My reward will be a day trip into the Grand Canyon on the back of a mule with my old roommate. Last time we were in Vegas together she wanted to go but I had to make an excuse about why we couldn’t go. I did not want to admit that I didn’t make the weight limit. She doesn’t know it yet, but as soon as I hit goal her and I are going to the Grand Canyon!