Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• lymasc
    lymasc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I work with aged and disabled people in their home, personal care and also cleaning, taking them shopping,and I love it :happy:
  • TomsFZ1
    TomsFZ1 Posts: 12
    Options
    IT guy, chained to a desk.
  • joannebouma
    Options
    Double desk: motor dealer administration & BA Uni Student. My *kitten* does all the work.

Although I spend the rest of my time running around after my ungrateful teenagers.
  • newarkco05
    Options
    I am the lead teacher of a classroom of 3 year olds
  • jmaurer117
    Options
    I work 2 jobs - both with children. Mental health case manager and House Parent. Somehow I still find time to work out!
  • FreddyGee
    Options
    Technical writer - desk bound (read: insufferably boring). That's why in my after-hours life I'm a competition ballroom dancer. :-)
  • MissWarner122
    MissWarner122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a Special Education Teacher in an Inclusion class IN NYC (Queens) :)

I love my job, but since I started 6 years ago I have gained 40 lbs! It is the most stressful job and I feel like my way of dealing with the stress has been to eat...excessively.

Now I am excited to deal with that stress by EXERCISING and drinking one glass of red wine a day of course.
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Accounting...stuck at a desk 9.5 hours a day.
  • mzee569
    mzee569 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a veterinarian. I work with mainly dogs and cats. I love my job and what I do for people and their pets.
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Student full time, graphic designer part time. Sitting down all of the time makes me want to hit the gym all the more at the end of the day.
  • hatetobetaped
    Options
    Information Systems Operator-Analyst in the U.S. Army.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Sales, travel on the road a lot
  • danielleov
    Options
    Fundraising (used to to events but now mostly directly solicitations) sooo mostly at my desk or at a lunch meeting! lol
  • lsand
    lsand Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    elementary school teacher:smile:
  • kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Respiratory therapist, I help people breath while being on my feet all day.
  • amandacluck
    Options
    I'm a respiratory therapist at a medium-sized hospital. Always busy and on my feet 12+ hours a day. :)
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Florist
  • kristena6968
    Options
    im a daycare and preschool teacher!! love my job! now im getting my kids to run around the track at the school. we make a game out of it then we play tag!! anything to help me exercise!! i work monday to friday 8am - 5pm... seriously the best job ever if you like kids!!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am a police dispatcher. I wish I got paid to exercise like my officers do!
  • mnkenned
    mnkenned Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a medical student so I eat what I can, when I can, as fast as I can :)