What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Charlene1221
    Charlene1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It will happen for you!
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a trip to Germany to see my daughter, son in law and granddaugter (hopefully in May). I'll fit better in that narrow airplane seat!!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't really thought of what to make my goal. I'll probably just get a new wardrobe that is more form fitting but still loose. Currently I'm wearing clothes that I've had since I was about 13 (I'm 21 now) Everything is big and nearly oversized, so I'm looking forward to wearing things that show off the flat tummy that's coming my way.
  • FireballStrike
    Options
    What a perfect question to keep motivated, so happy you asked! My reward will be a Roy Varga shoot and Tough Mudder.
  • kaylenkh92
    Options
    A tattoo down my thigh... I don't want to get it when my thighs are fat!!!! :happy:
  • fitnessdiva31
    Options
    A VERY SEXY DRESS!:happy:
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    more calories per day - bulk up!
  • blanquitats
    Options
    I want to be able to wear cute & sexy clothes like all my friends but my main reward will be to take a trip and not cover up or sit things out because I don't want to be seen or because I don't have the energy to do things. I know I'll do it this time!!! :)
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    hopefully a BABY!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Another tattoo! Or three....lol

LOL, this is my short term goals to stay motivated. Every 40 pounds equals a new tattoo :)
  • Nike13
    Nike13 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Immediately at goal: Work pants - when I gained my weight I stopped wearing pants to work cause I was depressed trying to find a pair that fit without looking like I was bursting at the seams. I also refused to spend the money to pay for my bad behavior since I could still wear skirts.

After a few months of enjoying it: Working on having a baby. This all started when the doctor said I might have issues conceiving due to my weight gain.
  • CurlySusan
    Options
    Just started so day 2 and all going really well - I would like to reward myself with a new hair cut - I feel like I have had the same old style, been stuck in the same old rut - so a new look would be awesome.
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd like to take myself to a fitness camp and REALLY rip myself up!! LOL... and buy some tailored shirts... tapered :)

13335817.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My reward...not having little kids walk up to me and ask what happened to my knees. I am looking forward to having the enegy to hike up the mountains around here. :smile:
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Shopping till I droooooooooop! Because I have not been able to do it because what is the point of buying new cloths when your continually loose weight... So the tarp and toga just have to cut it till then... lol... And thrift stores and garage sales if I see a good bargain..

Same here... I will get the ever wanted dresses and wanna flaunt :) the confidence that being slim gets for me is unbeatable!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    A tattoo, & to fit in my wedding dress
  • SieSie76
    Options
    This might seem weird but I'm going to get myself a tattoo. There's this beautiful idea I have that I've been wanting for YEARS but never had the right body for it. Well soon I will have the body to show it off~! :D It's going to be beautiful~
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will to go dancing with my friends and be the "skinny friend".

I will participate in a RAGNAR race.

I will steal my daughters clothes, for a change!

Those things are my reward!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is something new I have been working on. I have 38 pounds to my goal, and it has been a long road. so this is what I have decided...

1)a trip to Paris
    2)an iPad

I also want cute jeans and a pair of Ugg boots. If I can keep up my work out routine for 2 years I would like to buy a Thomas Kinkade. :)

Charity
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    lots and lots of sex.... to maintain the weight loss of course.... lol...:wink: