What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    My reward will be a phoenix tattoo...to remind me of my rebirth into my new body and the jouney it took to get there.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    new hair color & cut & birthday dress! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    hot air balloon ride!!!!

oh and a new wardrobe?
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    better half doesn't know it yet but a Suzuki GXR750

I :heart: this lol

its gotta be clothes, clothes & more clothes ooh & shoes lots & lots of shoes
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My reward is gonna be getting into smaller clothes and actually being able to enjoy the summer without sweating/chafing all the time. Other than that I'll get my hair done and a couple of piercings, maybe a pretty tattoo as well. The reward I'm most looking forward to though is getting new clothes and feeling confident that I look good in them. :happy:
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    My reward will be when I can take my shirt off and show my abs then take pictures and send them to all my ex's and i get to tell them this is what you missed out on!! Peace!!!
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Clothes will be got as I will have no choice, I will be at least 10 sizes smaller than I was.

My main thing that I am going to be getting is a tattoo that I have wanted since I was 18 on my back, this tattoo to be exact http://i.imgur.com/zHDae.jpg
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Going to get a new tattoo, not decided where yet though!
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    tattoo
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A nude photo shoot to feel amazing about myself.
    A makeover (hair, nails, dye, everything)
    Clothes because mine will be too big.
    My first ever bikini.
    And I'm sure I'll find more to add ahaha!!
  • shan_welch
    shan_welch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Clothes and Victoria's secret Bikini!!!!!

Haha I'm the same! Victoria's secret bikini whooooo!!! Love that u can order online from New Zealand!!!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    better half doesn't know it yet but a Suzuki GXR750
    Wicked! Won bike of the year! Looks great too!
  • sammycoop
    Options
    I think if i ever get to my ideal weight then il treat my self to a clothes shopping trip with my Boyfriends Cashcard. lol
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I hear ya! After having three babies in two years, my stomach is the worst! I am two pounds away from goal so going to the plastic surgeon tomorrow for a tummy tuck consult! I am so excited to get rid of the excess skin ... my belly looks like a raisin :( ...
  • 27wolverine
    Options
    A trip back to the gym for a MONSTER LEG workout!
  • SquishiiKiwii
    Options
    my reward will be;

Clothes, new undies & a bikini and a dirty weekend with the other half xD

xxx
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    My reward will be not having to shop the plus size section ANYMORE. Plus I will love the way I look and I maybe can get any of the cute clothes I want because sometimes the cuter clothes are no where in the plus size
  • tosh1969
    Options
    A trip to a plastic surgeon then a totally new wardrobe - lol..... Hubby only knows about half of it - wonder which half?????
  • NATALIEHENDERSHOTT
    Options
    NEW CLOTHES THAT WILL SHOW OFF MY NEW FIGURE! LOL:wink:
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    My reward will be Not to embarrass my children and grandchildren in being the fat grandma anymore and they will be proud when they see me when they get off the school bus. Amen!