What will you reward yourself with when you hit your goal?

Replies

• Hecnotha1
    Hecnotha1 Posts: 200
    nothing but wifebeaters, and flip flops lmao
  • k1ngfl1pper
    k1ngfl1pper Posts: 46 Member
    A shave!... Followed by Guinness!
  • def a new wardrobe and a pair of Choo's :D
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    A sexy bikini from Victoria's Secret (already have it) and a trip to Hawaii (in 4 weeks). Whoot Whoot
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    True Religion Jeans!!!!
  • I will reward my self with a big bunch of white mini carns and a pair of straight leg lucky brand jeans.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Bikinis and a body con dress! oh and fitting into my bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding!
  • A new Tattoo, a trip to the Grand Canyon, spend a whole day at a spa. These are my ideas for now....it might change :)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    I think I wanna get my belly button pierced! I was opting for a tattoo, but they are too darn expensive!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    When I hit my goal weight, I am hoping to add another tattoo to my body. Not sure of the location yet, thinking my shoulder and moving down my arm or on my side so I then have a reason to show it off. I am also thinking of reevaluating my goal and might wait till I hit that final goal weight....only time will tell.

Lindsay
  • I would love a tummy tuck, but my rewards would be being the new me !!!!:love:
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    A new stylish wardrobe and a bikini!
  • My boyfriend said he'll take me out for dinner at my favourite restaurant, the food is so good but its so many calories. He takes me out every week, but I get a salad every time. I'm going to get a full fat lasagna! ha!
  • betsymica1
    betsymica1 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm really excited about buying a new wardrobe, right now I just wear whatever fits- whether its 10years old!
  • Dnc2Luz
    Dnc2Luz Posts: 33
    Hair, nail, clothing make-over, and then I am hitting the beach and hills with my family!!! I want to travel to Baxter State Park in Maine and climb Mt. Katahadin to the top in the spring. I want to bask in the summer sun in the Outer Banks of North Carolina's Ocracoke. I want to decend into the Grand Canon by foot on the Bright Angel Trail and put my toes into the Colorado River at the bottom (which is also facing a fear of heights). Then get a position in Engineering to pay for all the bills :D !!!!!!!
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Shopping tours to replace my wardrobe options. Will try to find new hair style. I will do as many cool portraits in various places as possible to keep documenting my new achievement. I never did Glamour portraits in professional saloon so I will definitely do it, frame and place on wall.

Trip to some exotic location will be nice as well :)
  • Vypeters - You are beautiful! I just think your smile is gorgeous!
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    I am hoping to clear out some things on my bucket list. I have always wanted to complete a half marathon, and I have my eye on one at Walt Disney World this time next year. It should be nice and flat Nd a wonderful experience. I have started running to get ready. I have completed one 5k and I have another one in a couple of weeks. I am looking at some 10Ks this summer and then who knows. I also have some hiking dreams. I am not getting any younger, so now is the time! Thankfully, those goals are in my sights now!
  • when i reach my goal i will reward my self, but not with food, i will buy a really nice dress or peice of clothing i havent been able to look nice in :)
    Add meee pleasee :) i need the support and i can also support u in return :) x
  • A belly button piercing!