How often do you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Like a lot of people here I weigh myself every day, find it works to keep me in check but really I think it's about what works for you :)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but only log on Friday mornings...I was kind of upset when I weighed in on friday and then saturday I weighed 2 lbs less lol it was water but still haha
  • blkpearl23
    Options
    I was weighin myself everyday, but wasnt seeing much results- so ill be doing it Once weekly =)
  • jamie117100
    Options
    I would do every monday or every friday. Just pick a day in the week. I know some people will weigh every two weeks. Remember to weigh in the early morning. You flutuate during the day and will weigh the heaviest at night. Focus on weighing at least once a week. You can friend me, if you want. :wink:
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I pee and I'm naked!!! I know a lil much but I just can't say no.... (hanging my head in shame)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Daily - in the morning after awakening and a good pooh but before breakfast.
  • packalpha
    Options
    @Trophyyf

yep, same. heh heh heh
  • beebabe
    beebabe Posts: 67
    Options
    :mad: every GD day! fml
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby and I'm pumping about 32 ounces of milk a day. I weigh just about every day because I'm dropping weight like crazy. It's been two weeks since she was born and I've lost about 20 pounds. I know weigh less than I did when I got pregnant. So, since I'm seeing noticeable results every day or two I'm weighing often.

But, before I got pregnant and was trying to lose I only weighed once a week, maybe twice if I was really curious. Weighing every day started to drive me crazy when I wasn't seeing the number go down every day. The daily fluctuations were not good for my mental health!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but only log on Friday mornings...I was kind of upset when I weighed in on friday and then saturday I weighed 2 lbs less lol it was water but still haha

^^ Exactly, so annoying when this happens!
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Twice a week. On wednesday when my new 'week' starts, and during the weekend to adjust toward my week goal. Always in the morning before I eat or drink anything.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    One every 34 minutes and 27 seconds
  • sunnyd52
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday . keeps me in check and reminds me of my "mission".
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i do it every Tuesday and Friday morning.. maybe only a little difference but stops you from getting obsessed with the scales..

Me too...obsession is not good; to me weighing every day doesn't make sense because weight fluctuates so much from day to day just because it may be lighter one day doesn't necessarily mean it's a true loss. If I drop and it stays off for 3-4 days I think then maybe it is!!
  • xrRebekahHx
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday second thing in the morning! First is to pee (: Though the results may disappoint sometimes, but at least I'ld know what I should stop eating to not gain more weight if I keep eating a particular food and my weight keeps increading :D
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Since I am so close to goal and really only care about body fat % loss, I only weigh myself now before and after going #2.

What can I say? I'm easily entertained :laugh:
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Whenever I have a Doctors appointment because I have to.

To me its not about what the scale says as much as its about how I feel and how my clothes fit
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Once a month, I used to do it on the first day of every month but I've had to move it to the 10th.
  • Monet1107
    Monet1107 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow once a month! I could never. I am struggling with every Monday morning. I want to walk around with my scale and weigh myself every hour, but................I will just stick with Mondays.
  • tammyc00per
    tammyc00per Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself several times per day (I think I have a weird addiction). If I don't weigh myself daily I become slack. I have Bodyfat scales so that is what I pay more attention to. I don't eat after a certain time and will only weight myself at a certain time, that way I get more of an accurate reading. It has become a habit & has made me healthier!