• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try this.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have not tried freezing these.

I make these. Specifically BECAUSE they freeze well. Just defrost day of in the fridge and microwave that night. I freeze by putting two in each baggie. :)
  • MichMad03
    MichMad03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds great and it will get through a "pasta craze." I am going to try this one out asap. Thanks.
  • jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    Yum! Can't wait to make this.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Can I have a little help here with the recipe? What kind a wonton wrappers do you buy?? Never bought them before. And is the sausage amount one and 3/4 cup or just 3/4 cup?? Same with the mozzerella cheese,is it one and 1/2 cups or just a 1/2 cup??

THANKS in advance for your help!!!
    24 Wonton Wrappers
    1 3/4 c. Jimmy Dean Precooked Turkey Sausage
    1 cup Pasta Sauce
    1/2 c Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
    1 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese
    1/2 c Parmesan Cheese
    Non Stick Spray
    Muffin Tin

Spray Muffin tin with non-stick spray. Layer one won ton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin hole. Then add some sauce to each wonton wrapper, then add some Ricotta cheese, Turkey Sausage and sprinkle with the 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Start second layer wonton wrapper, sauce, ricotta cheese, turkey sausage, top with the mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375` for 25 mins. They will pop right out of the tin. I calculated them to be per cupcake: 135 cals 5.76 fat 12.6 carbs 1 fiber 10.4 protein.

My family loves them. I pair with a salad and a crusty bread banquette for a nice quick meal.. The prep time is like 10-15 mins.

Enjoy!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thanks!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So glad this came around again... I forgot I wanted to make this! Thanks!
  • swissmiss1952
    Options
    Who does not love lasagne???? Thanks
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Can I have a little help here with the recipe? What kind a wonton wrappers do you buy?? Never bought them before. And is the sausage amount one and 3/4 cup or just 3/4 cup?? Same with the mozzerella cheese,is it one and 1/2 cups or just a 1/2 cup??

THANKS in advance for your help!!!
    24 Wonton Wrappers
    1 3/4 c. Jimmy Dean Precooked Turkey Sausage
    1 cup Pasta Sauce
    1/2 c Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
    1 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese
    1/2 c Parmesan Cheese
    Non Stick Spray
    Muffin Tin

Spray Muffin tin with non-stick spray. Layer one won ton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin hole. Then add some sauce to each wonton wrapper, then add some Ricotta cheese, Turkey Sausage and sprinkle with the 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Start second layer wonton wrapper, sauce, ricotta cheese, turkey sausage, top with the mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375` for 25 mins. They will pop right out of the tin. I calculated them to be per cupcake: 135 cals 5.76 fat 12.6 carbs 1 fiber 10.4 protein.

My family loves them. I pair with a salad and a crusty bread banquette for a nice quick meal.. The prep time is like 10-15 mins.

Enjoy!

The brand that my store carries is Nasoya won ton wrappers. The Sausage amount is 1 and 3/4 cup. The Mozzarella Cheese amount is 1 and 1/2 cups. Enjoy..
  • Piperette
    Piperette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JayPeazy
    JayPeazy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic!
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chanson104
    Options
    bump
  • cfreema
    cfreema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TGSgirl2017
    TGSgirl2017 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sounds amazing!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I made these last night! Well a variation from http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/ :)