Positive About Boobies!

Options

Replies

• tataliciousd89
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:
    Yeah, 34C here and shrinking by the day, but I still love them ever so much. Bobbies rock. I thank god every day for making me a woman so that I have a pair of my own to play with all the time. :drinker: TO BOOBIES!!!!
  • jaceface87
    jaceface87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:

I'm there with ya! I'm a 36-B And the only woman in my entire family to have less than D cups. I hear my mom and sister complain about their backs and how they are in the way all the time. I wish I had maybe a cup size bigger, but I'm glad to not have the issues that some women seem to get with larger ones. And you're absolutely right about them not sagging. I guess each type, small and large have pros and cons. So I guess we should all be happy with what we have. :)
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I know everyone here seems to be raving about how much they love their huge boobs, genetics wasn't so generous to all of us.

I appreciate my small breasts because they'll be perky forever, my nipples are cute and little, I never have to worry about back pain, I don't have to buy customized bras, I can go braless when I want, my boyfriends have always loved them, I can wear loose clothing and still look slim, I don't attract the skeevy type of guys who would hit on a women just for her tits, I can play them up or play them down, I can run and do yoga with no pain at all, I can swear size small shirts, I don't have to worry about finding good support bras/bikinis, etc.

Jealous! I want small boobies! :laugh:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I know everyone here seems to be raving about how much they love their huge boobs, genetics wasn't so generous to all of us.

I appreciate my small breasts because they'll be perky forever, my nipples are cute and little, I never have to worry about back pain, I don't have to buy customized bras, I can go braless when I want, my boyfriends have always loved them, I can wear loose clothing and still look slim, I don't attract the skeevy type of guys who would hit on a women just for her tits, I can play them up or play them down, I can run and do yoga with no pain at all, I can swear size small shirts, I don't have to worry about finding good support bras/bikinis, etc.

Small breasts are beautiful on a woman for all the reasons above. If I could design my perfect woman, she would be a B or a small C.

Of course there are beautiful women with more than that too. I'm just sayin' is all...
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    36 dd and the d's stand for delightful duo...breasts are beautiful, soft and just playful! Embrace the ladies and wiggle wiggle wiggle!
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    ha ha i was thinking about this earlier my sis always loses heaps of weight from her boobs like heaps! but i dont ,im a 12c im only 21 though but i wouldnt want them smaller just the flab around them, also i noticed as im losing weight thats where i lose it around my boobs and on my sides. also one of my bosses had really big boobs and she had to have a reduction because it was hurting her back a lot. she also had trouble finding bras she had to get them made or go to the closest city to get them.
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love my boobies!!! Just painted my nails to support breast cancer!!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options

This is me exactly, ALL of it!!!
  • twildmann
    Options
    Love mine too....and another reason to love them...
    they give something for my hubby to grab onto while we spoon.l =)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    36 dd and the d's stand for delightful duo...breasts are beautiful, soft and just playful! Embrace the ladies and wiggle wiggle wiggle!

Love this! That is my size too. It is important to appreciate what you have instead of being annoyed by the issues that they can come as result of them.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I say mean things about the girls because they are a huge inconvenience, and they seem to serve no purpose other than to make other people happy. (I'm not having any kids, so that's why they are useless to me.)

However, the more fit I become, the less they annoy me. My muscles are stronger, and better able to hold myself up. My bust itself is a tiny bit smaller than it was, so it is less for me to carry.

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes making other people happy does serve a purpose. My boobs are the best way to get my husband in the sack, and that also makes me happy. So my boobs might not benefit me directly, but indirectly, they are awesome and amazing.

Yay boobies! Thanks for bringing up this issue. I should say more nice things about myself.
  • SlimStacey74
    SlimStacey74 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine are too huge! LOL (42 DDD) and its mainly because im like 80 lbs overweight, and also big uns' run in the family..lol. I would love to donate some, but I know the more weight I lose, the smaller they will get, although, I wouldn't wanna be below a C..I think that would be a good size :)
  • JohnsonTL
    Options
    Thanks for starting this topic.

I can say that I really do not choose to embrace my breasts. I am a 36DD. It is not that I don't like how they look/feel/etc. If is more the fact that I don't like the attention and stigma that can be attached with large breasts.

Also, I do think it is important to embrace your body and all that comes with it as you work towards obtaining a healthier you regardless of the stigmas that come with it.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I accept my breast:) after breast feeding they aren't the same but that's part of life:)
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love it if I got some support here and if some other people can post POSITIVE things about their girls, big or small. Thanks!

I just love that you are asking for support wen talking about boobies! LOL Maybe just my warped sense of humor.

Sure, I'd be happier if mine were a little smaller (I'm a 42H), but I love them, no matter their size!
  • lboogie188
    Options
    I LOVE MY BOOBS!!! :) Women often love to complain about their appearance, and while i would like them to be smaller, I LOVE them big
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing these posts on here about women who hate their breasts. They are too big, too small, too flabby, etc. LADIES!! What are we talking about?! I love my boobies and think everyone else should too. One of my close friends is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy and she would be appalled at how much we are hating on our breasts. She just wants hers back. I get that if they are particularly large they can cause back problems and make shopping difficult. But I don't think it's necessary for us to be hating on our hushpuppies so much.

SO I am going to list some of the reasons why I love my girls (I currently wear a 36D) and why I hope they don't get any smaller than a C cup by the time I hit my goal weight.

1. They fill out dresses and shirts beautifully
    2. They get me nice treatment when I need it (I am not talking about dressing slutty, sometimes it just takes a tasteful V-neck to get guys at a bar to serve me faster)
    3. Although I am currently single, when in relationships they seem to be a source of joy for my significant other :)
    4. Because they stick out farther, if I am having a bloated tummy kinda day it isn't as noticeable because they cause my shirts to poof out more instead of cling to my abdomen
    5. I am aware that one day gravity will have an affect on them, but when that happens thank God for push-up bras with an underwire and honestly ladies, if you're worried about what your man will think about them, if he loves you he'll still think they're great.

I would love it if I got some support here and if some other people can post POSITIVE things about their girls, big or small. Thanks!

You must have nice ones then. Not everyone has perfect boobs....
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing these posts on here about women who hate their breasts. They are too big, too small, too flabby, etc. LADIES!! What are we talking about?! I love my boobies and think everyone else should too. One of my close friends is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy and she would be appalled at how much we are hating on our breasts. She just wants hers back. I get that if they are particularly large they can cause back problems and make shopping difficult. But I don't think it's necessary for us to be hating on our hushpuppies so much.

SO I am going to list some of the reasons why I love my girls (I currently wear a 36D) and why I hope they don't get any smaller than a C cup by the time I hit my goal weight.

2. They get me nice treatment when I need it (I am not talking about dressing slutty, sometimes it just takes a tasteful V-neck to get guys at a bar to serve me faster)
    3. Although I am currently single, when in relationships they seem to be a source of joy for my significant other :)
    4. Because they stick out farther, if I am having a bloated tummy kinda day it isn't as noticeable because they cause my shirts to poof out more instead of cling to my abdomen
    5. I am aware that one day gravity will have an affect on them, but when that happens thank God for push-up bras with an underwire and honestly ladies, if you're worried about what your man will think about them, if he loves you he'll still think they're great.

All boobs are perfect....well, as long as they're on a woman.
  • idealbody
    Options

All boobs are perfect....well, as long as they're on a woman.

I don't know, there are some National Geographic cucumber shaped types that are just not my "favorite" kind..
    As far as their size I'd only say that, to a guy like me, it matters far less than their shape -> Just my outsider opinion.
  • sunflowerhcb
    Options
    I too love my boobies!! Would be lost in life without em!!! My hubby calls me Dolly Parton. I dont mind, that is flattering. That is one thing I dont want to change about my body. Im happy with how they are!!! They have helped feed my babies, get my faster restaurant service and have got me quite a few looks. ;) Love the boobies!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!