Positive About Boobies!

Options

Replies

• sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am a 36G and love love love my boobies!!! Annnnnnd when I loose my weight I will treat myself to new boobies!! :-)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm very proud of my 34 Cs :) they are perfect for my frame and have great natural clevage.

Woooo boobies!!! ;D
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I am a 36G and love love love my boobies!!! Annnnnnd when I loose my weight I will treat myself to new boobies!! :-)
    Your So awesome Shari!!! :drinker:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    :bigsmile: I for one think we should talk about boobies on a daily basis!! :bigsmile:

It seems to put everyone in a better mood!! :drinker:
  • mamalula
    Options
    My boobs are big and are starting to head south! But I love them because they have feed and nourished my two babies which is the best thing ever! I can't think of a better reason for loving my body than that! It's hard sometimes when I look in the mirror and not to feel like, this is not the way a woman is supposed to look if you believe what the media says. But when I look at my boys I feel amazed by what my body can do.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    LOVE your post. I LOVE my big perfect round breasts... would never wanna trade them.
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    After reading everybody's responses and giving it some thought, you have all convinced me....

I love all of your boobies as well. :-D

Thank you for showing me the light......
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    LOVE your post. I LOVE my big perfect round breasts... would never wanna trade them.
    :heart:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    I have always loved my girls.....Even more now that they are a bit smaller then they were....I'm wearing a EE and the girls used to be spilling out of them..But now they are so perfect...But then they always have been...

Here's a drink to all our girls...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Your So awesome Shari!!! :drinker:

:tongue:
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like mine too! they balance out my 40in hips nicely at 32F and have cute nipples! lol! ;-) I had none at all until i was 18 so appreciate them every day... xxx
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Hurrah for boobies! I'm a 32G and as much as I say I despise them I wouldn't want to be smaller that a C/D cup! Yeah they can be tender/painful and get in the way all the time but they do put me into proportion as my hips are very wide, and make my waist look tiny which is always a bonus! So, I will say again... HURRAH FOR BOOBIES!!!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    The best and worst part about having Ginormous (G cup) boobs is that it makes the rest of you look 'in proportion'. Great for people not noticing how huge you are, not so good for you realising you have 'let yourself go' too much.

I am shrinking now and I'm pretty sure my boobs are too. I've always had bigger boobs, even when I was young and thought I was fat (Oh, how I wish to be that 'fat' again!) so it is sort of part of my identity now. I hope they don't shrink too much, but if they do, I'll live with it. What I am sure of is that they are going to need some reconstructive work. They are already 'dangly' as my darling 6 year old so kindly put it to me recently :noway: :sad: :embarassed:
  • reebee64
    Options
    Agree totally with you. I am grateful of my boobs but would love it if dresses and tops compensated for larger chested women.
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I looove my boobs and I am ever soo grateful to have them :)) they sit nicely at 38 D I love how they look in bras and bikini tops .. It's all good !! When I gain a few lbs they go to a DD ..I'm ok with that too !
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Agree totally with you. I am grateful of my boobs but would love it if dresses and tops compensated for larger chested women.

I'm with you on that one!!!
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Love this post HOORAY FOR THE BOOBIES!!! Was a 38E at size 18(uk) now a 34DD and almost at goal weight and size 12(uk) so not much shrinkage just down in back size really. x
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love boobies! Thanks for sharing! This is making my night go way faster! Although I hope to get rid of my man boobs soon. I'm slowly getting there.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I never knew so many women had such voluptuous boobies! I have smaller girls and personally I love them. :) makes yoga easier - that's for sure =P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!