What is your favorite breakfast food?

Options
This has become my staple:

Three egg whites and one whole egg
1/2 cup of steel cut oats with cinnamon and almond milk
Almonds

Keeps me full right up until lunch time and I notice a huge change in my waist line (for the better)!

Replies

• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Mine is oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein powder. A splash of almond milk or 1%. A sprinkle of homemade granola (with nuts and cranberries) It's so yummy. Some days I add in half a cup of 0% greek yogurt.
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal with rice milk. My son has been eating it since he was 2.5 - he loves it too!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    3 egg & cheese omelet, turkey bacon, slice of toast
    keeps me full for 2-3 hours and then i have oatmeal w/ peanut butter and sometimes a shot of whey along with it.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    A Vitamin Water Zero. So refreshing, a variety of flavors, and totally wakes me up on the drive to work.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    BACON.....................

j/k..................
    well, actually, I do love bacon ..............but my FAVORITE breakfast food is steel cut oats, with some brown sugar and a touch of milk.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    Mine is oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein powder. A splash of almond milk or 1%. A sprinkle of homemade granola (with nuts and cranberries) It's so yummy. Some days I add in half a cup of 0% greek yogurt.
    Yum! I've never added granola to mine, but that's an awesome idea!! =)
  • Ariana_75
    Options
    A Vitamin Water Zero. So refreshing, a variety of flavors, and totally wakes me up on the drive to work.
    This is all you have for breakfast???
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Two favorites: (both South Beach legal)
    1. scrambled egg, and egg substitute with spinach, feta, mushrooms and shredded mozarello.
    2. oatmeal topped with carb master yogurt, blueberries and a touch of cool whip.--got the recipe from HungryGirl.
  • Psychomasokism
    Psychomasokism Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!! aaand something small. like a banana usually, or those little packets of cream of wheat with almond or coconut milk. I don't usually eat much in the mornings, for lack of time and appetite xD
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options

OMG I would pass out in the car if I only had that for breakfast!!!!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Eggs!
    7 Whites, 2-3 whole eggs. Mozzarella Cheese. Brocolli or Spinach, and a dash of my seasoning blend.

Bam
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Pink Tacos and Egg whites. In that order.
  • Ariana_75
    Options
    Eggs!
    7 Whites, 2-3 whole eggs. Mozzarella Cheese. Brocolli or Spinach, and a dash of my seasoning blend.

Bam
    Yum! I do add spinach to mine a few times a week....great way to get the veggies in =)
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    MEN! Oh wait that's a different forum...j/k

1/2 cup of oatmeal w/1 tsp of brown sugar

4-5 boiled egg whites

2-4 slices of turkey or canadian bacon

Strawberries, apples, banana, &/or grapes as mid morning snack.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is 320 calories everyday. It is delicious and filling. I enjoy every drop of it. Every morning I have:

2 cups high quality coffee with 1/3 cup 40% milk fat cream. I know many peoples hair will stand on end when I say "real heavy cream" . But this coffee with cream is so rich and thick and keeps me satiated until 2pm.

When I started this weight loss (new life food choices) I knew I would not be able to give up my morning coffee. And I just make calorie provisions to account for this coffee with real cream.

Mmmm...morning coffee with cream for breakfast. Love it!
  • Ariana_75
    Options

2 cups high quality coffee with 1/3 cup 40% milk fat cream. I know many peoples hair will stand on end when I say "real heavy cream" . But this coffee with cream is so rich and thick and keeps me satiated until 2pm.

Whaaaa????
  • NavyIT85
    NavyIT85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I start just about every morning with some kind of dry cereal.... occasionaly I will add just enough milk to wet the bowl. I try to stick to something either high in fiber to fill me up, or something sugary (Cap'n crunch is my favorite) to help curb the craving for junk food.

and I drink a TON of coffee... the caffeine helps with the dieting a little, and there are little to no calories in Black coffee =)
  • NavyIT85
    NavyIT85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

OMG I would pass out in the car if I only had that for breakfast!!!!

eesh... need to have some calories to get the burn started for the day =/
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    oatmeal :-)
  • Driving_Miss_Daisy
    Options
    2 cups of Kellogs Fiber Cinamon Oat Crunch
    1 cup of fat free milk.

I look foward to that meal every morning. That is a good cereal.