Replies

• jennc829
    jennc829 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • Tawanda190
    Tawanda190 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You are very inspirational and a motivation to me and other people!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    atta girl!!! take that feeling and carry it forever!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou: Wow, I am so happy for you!!! I love your profile picture the most!!!
  • Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired. You look sensational. Well done you! You make me redouble my efforts! :flowerforyou:
  • blackcat103112
    blackcat103112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how you felt at one time! Unable to find clothes anywhere else! That is one of my goals is to have options in shopping. I am so tired of Lane Bryant! You have given me such a boost! Keep up the great work!
  • SusWells11
    SusWells11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! You've done exactly what I want to do. :happy: I hope to wave byebye to Lane Bryant later this year!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment!!! I can't wait till I can just walk into a store and buy clothes :)
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    i love this!!! hahaha bye bye lane bryant!!!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks for sharing, these success stories get me from one day to the next and really motivate me to do better each day! I can't wait until I can say goodbye to Lane Bryant!
  • pinkiekat
    Options
    WTG!! I can't wait til I can say good-bye to lane bryant too.. and hello to lots of clothes stores possibilities..
  • nesrheok
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing. I can't wait to be at the same point you are. I currently only shop at target, kmart (for cheap ugly clothes) and city chic (for expensive nice clothes). I can't wait to just be a size 16 where there will be SO many more options for me and I won't have to dread shopping for clothes so much.
  • GetOnIT2012
    Options
    You look Awesome and probably saving a buck or two, Lane Bryant is a little pricey. Great job keep it up.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOU look amazing! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!