To Those With 100+ Pounds To Lose, I'm You're Biggest Cheer

Options

Replies

• Elundari
    Options
    You have truly inspired me - I have 200lbs to lose and it seems such a long road, I've tried a failed many many times - this time HAS to be different, at 30 years old it's only a matter of time before the health implications catch up with me :(
  • ant2and
    ant2and Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • LS7301853
    Options
    Incredible. I got a little teary eyed. I just stated this journey and I have a long road ahead of me. I am going to print your inspiring words and read them when I think I can't do this. I have so much to do before my kids grow up and now is the time.
    Thanks for cheering me (and all of us) on.
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!! I was considering not going to the gym today, but off I go! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing...
  • marilynlw
    marilynlw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smile: HI My name is Marilyn and my highest weight was 440. About 300 overweight for my height. Currently a weigh 344 and it has been a struggle getting that much off. I have had many bad choices of food and lack of motivation to go exercise, but everytime I see the scale going in the wrong direction I have learned to never give up. Treat every day as a new start and another chance to make better choices. It is not about being perfect! We are all human and must strive to make better choices and accept that we do not need to be perfect to be successful in life. I truely know just how much effort it takes to lose weight but we can do this and we ARE WORTH THE EFFORT!!
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! What an encouragement!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting. I really like this program and feel like it is finally time. Congratulations on your weightloss. I have about 50-60 lbs to still lose, but I have lost 10. thanks for the encouraging words to everyone and keep up the good work and enjoy the new you!
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    I concur!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to more if you want to see my progress from beginning to current.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/keeponkickin/
    Great slide show... you're looking so healthy! Job well done!:flowerforyou:
  • LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done. What an achievement. Such an inspiration. xx
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    What motivation you provide! Thank you for sharing and giving hope to those of us who have to lose a lot (and might be struggling)! :flowerforyou:
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I so needed this today. Thank you. I am just tired. and sore from working out and in that all alone and dont feel like it frame of mind. Thanks for your honesty and push.
  • brandts
    brandts Posts: 24
    Options
    Today is my first day at the site. I started going to the gym in Jan 2011. Took some time out in May for vacation, then started to slack off. Upon returning from my vacation in July, I pretty much stopped going. I did lose 13 lbs in 2011, and have not put it back on. My neighbor has now joined the gym as well. We plan to go 3 nights a week. Maybe more if we have time. Tonight i am going out to dinner with some friends. Olive Garden. i have already went to their website and have planned out my dinner and entered it on MFP. Since I am not going to the gym with my friend, I went out and took a brisk walk with the dogs. Not long, but more is better than none. I hope with this site, and support from all of you and my neighbor pushing me to go to the gym, I can lose quite a bit more this year. the key for me is just to keep going and not quit.
  • brandts
    brandts Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome, Thanks for the slide show of your progress. I hope to do that as well.
  • tammara221
    Options
    Awesome! You look incredible!:happy:
  • toniglancy
    Options
    Just awesome! Today is my very first day on MFP. Your post is very encouraging!!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • mcldk
    mcldk Posts: 15
    Options
    You've done fab!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success =)