Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Beezil
Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
I started exercising and trying to change my diet last year in June, then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time. This is my first time posting progress pictures in the forums - I guess I was just too shy before now, but I'm very proud and I wanted to share my success. Hopefully it will inspire at least one person. :smile:

BEFORE - The first column is me at 190lbs, the second 170-180lbs, the third 150-160lbs
newabsfront1-1.jpg

AFTER - The first row is me at my initial goal weight of 140lbs, the second and 3rd is me now at 130lbs
tumtum7-1.jpg

Replies

• Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Awesome! i am just starting out I want to lose 81 pounds! its nice to see someone get results! thanks for posting!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    WOW, you look amazing. Great work, you must be super proud of yourself.
    you have certainly inspired me - it will take me longer, but I will do it too - and hopefully then I'll post some awsome pic's like you.
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Huge congratulations!!

Your starting weight is the same as my starting weight so I look pretty similar to your first pics. Thankyou for posting these as its a huge inspiration to me to see how I could look when I reach my goal!

Well done, you look great, You must be so proud of yourself :smooched:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    You look amazing! Great job!

then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time.

Is that the only workout you do? I want your arms!
  • You look great! You're before weight AND goal weight are the same as mine. Very inspirational. I hope one day I can make myself proud like this :) Thanks for the motivation!
  • Beezil
    Thanks everyone! :happy: So much love here, I really do appreciate it so much! :heart:
    You look amazing! Great job!

then worked my way up to doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week over time.

Is that the only workout you do? I want your arms!

Yep! :) At least for now! And thank you - I've never had arms that looked even close to what mine do now, not even when I was a teenager. Always was more jiggle than anything. :laugh:
  • Those photos of you in a pair of jeans could be a commercial for CK! Ace job! You look healthy, nice abs and your arms are great too :)
  • lattywg
    lattywg Posts: 15 Member
    You look amazing - must be really chuffed! I'm very please for you. Well done.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    You look amazing, what an achievement, well done :)
  • You look great... you have a lot of lean muscle also. Well done.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Wow!! you look fantastic... and I'm so jealous of your stomach! No matter how much I lose (50lbs in total so far) my stomach is still flabby and wobbly :/
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    wow
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    fantastic job hunni. you must be so happy with your achievement. I hope I can manage to get to my goal and then tone to perfection like you.

Well done.x
  • Beezil
    Thanks again to everyone for your compliments and support. Anything is possible with enough hard work and dedication! :heart:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    You have done a fantastic job
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    You look so amazing!! x
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    You look incredible! Even at 140 you looked ******* fantastic!!! Wee done :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    You look amazing!
    Can I ask how tall you are?
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    You look FABULOUS!!!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Amazing progress--good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!