190-130lbs With Pictures :)

Options

Replies

• Shanphichloe
    Options
    You rock! Congrats! I am on my 3rd week of Chalean extreme and will be moving on to TurboFire next. Your results are amazing!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job on your weight loss!! Turbo Fire is the best workout program I have every used. Chalene Johnson really did a great job chorographing each video. Very motivating. I also had great results with the program. I am not at my goal weight yet but I hope to be by next year. I still need to lose approx. 40lbs. I just started Round 2 of Turbo Fire and cannot wait for Turbo Fire 2 to come out. I will be ordering it soon as it is available.
    Congrats!!!!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    I have a lot more to lose but these inspirational stories will help me along the way,
    Nice one!
  • alicemeade
    Options
    I want to be you! What is turbo fire?
  • miss_lizz
    miss_lizz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    omg thats amazing hunni!
  • smig72
    smig72 Posts: 26
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing, well done!
  • Nicijd
    Nicijd Posts: 2
    Options
    Holy smokes!! Nice work!!
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing Progress!!!
    We almost have the same starting and goal weights. I started in September 2011 and have lost 30lb so far, But now it is going very slow and I am kind of getting e little discouraged. I was hoping to lose the next 30 pounds by May, but I feel like it is going to be slow process and changing my goals in order not to be disappointed if I don't reach it.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work! You look amazing:)
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! You make me want to get Turbofire!!! Do you use the weighted gloves with yours?
  • missbis
    missbis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You had great arms at 190lbs! I'm at 192 and I've always had a problem with big arms. My family does in general. =/
  • pcousins13Patricia
    pcousins13Patricia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Great job! Your goal is EXACTLY the same as my goal...I have a long way to go but I hope I can make it!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss success! Since my goal weight is the same as yours, it gives me a nice visual of what I can look forward to.:smile:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, way to go! :drinker:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You look excellent! Congrats on your awesome new body...Your hard work has definitely paid off! I've lost 50lbs so far & am struggling through the last 10lbs right now! You've given me hope that it can be accomplished :flowerforyou:
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great and very healthy!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow...you've done a fabulous job! You should be very proud....you look great!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, I am going to save your thread for a good long time. I think I have a very similar body shape as yours, and the smallest I have ever been is 150 and I looked like your 150-160 pics. My biggest was about 200, and at that point I had reached a double chin. Your progress is my inspiration :) Thank you SOO much :D
  • foolinme
    foolinme Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! Your start and goal weight are similar to mine. You carried your weight differently at 190 than I do :( but this is very inspiring! I don't know that I will lose that much in 8 months but this is going to make me work harder for sure! Congratulations on your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!