Your thoughts on Jersey Shore

Options

Replies

• ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Snooki makes me want to blow up the whole northeast. Unfortunately I live here, too. Sigh.

Can I just add, Snooki is not even from Jersey, SHE'S FROM FREAKING POUGHKEEPSIE. :grumble:

The only one from Jersey is Sammi..............

Isnt Deena from Jersey too?
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I don't.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasure. They're all idiots. I'm not sure why I like it, I just do.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am from right outside of Philly in Jersey and it amazes me how hateful people are to those from Jersey. I live in PA now and my man has lived here all his life. He also had this notion in his head that people from Jersey are rude and the state is dysfunctional.. I don't know what has caused all the stereotyping. Central Jersey is pretty normal. These shows are inflated for ratings. We've had a long history of corruption but that doesn't mean that all the people who live there are bad.

ANYWAY.

Jersey Shore, while I said I would never get into it has become a guilty pleasure recently.
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    jersey shore fan here sorry
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm a complete reality show addict, but I can't do JS anymore.
  • teliricky21
    teliricky21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    that show makes my head hurt
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    There are two things that have killed many of my brain cells - all that pot and plenty of Jersey Shore
    I don't care who you are, thats just funny. :laugh:
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    My little sister grew up watching stupid mindless **** like that and for her anyways the answer is yes. She feels that that is a totally normal way to behave and live. It's sickening. Do yourself a favor and NEVER watch these shows or act this way in front of your children. If you have teenagers, block these channels!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore and Mob Wives are my guilty pleasure shows, though I'm more into Mob Wives. Usually if there's nothing else on TV, I'll catch up on Jersey Shore.
  • sugarandspice41290
    Options
    jersey shore is funny i like it, their all hilarious.

You need to watch the brit version of jersey shore, geordie shore. now that is one disgusting group of people, i thought the jersey shore people were bad but noooo these british people are disgusting and nasty and unhygienic and they have no lifes, no jobs, and they just sleep with each other and still live at home, it is disgusting great entertainment if you like that though.
  • onerottndog
    Options
    I'm fessing up... I closet watch Jersey Shore... ok, I've finally admitted it! I think my biggest problem is.... wait for it.... wait for it....I CAN RELATE! I loved my early 20's and unfortunately, could actually see myself doing so of what they do. GASP!!! I'm glad my mother's not on here!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    JS is a form of slow torture that you couldn't pay me to watch. I literally want to line them up and slap the **** out of them until their brains start working. Honestly its like their dead from the neck up :grumble:
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have no thoughts on that show! Couldn't even get through an episode! Reality tv is getting sad!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So sorry to break the news "guys"......But, theres people like that in every state & country! (unfortunatly)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Purely O2 thieves at work.
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    garbage! dumbs down my state!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think the show is hilarious and I enjoy laughing AT the cast every week. Would I let my child watch the show? Absolutely not! Or, now that I think about it, maybe I would...it would be a nice way to spark some great convo about making wise decisions/ irresponsible behavior. Watch the show together, discuss the actions and behavior and why it is inappropriate after...
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I have only seen commercials but people who act like that are what is wrong with the world. They make it cool to be dumb. They just seem like trash to me. I can't understand why anyone would ever want to torture themselves by watching that...